Coach T Smack-off competitors in 1A

Shep

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around these board for a few years and had never heard of Boski before he started posting on this thread. From what I have read he seems to not be smart enough to know that the "haters" as he calls them are just egging him on to say something else dumb. There are several posters on CoachT that enjoy getting someone riled up to see what nonsense comes out of their fingers next. So Mr Boski, I don't think they hate you, I think they are picking on you.

Ya' think we should call in the ReignMan for this one mustangfan??????? LOL :blink::angry:

Well yall knew the people of Marco Pleasant (Mt.Pleasant) could not sit by and not have something to say.

Yeah, over halfway through the season. Your a tiny speck on Coacht.

We don't mess with everyone, mostly collinwood fans. They do make easy for us. ;) NO one does it better than WHOLDER, He's the king. All the stats and all the smack! If you are in 1-a, yall should know him. :lol:

wholder is a joke also.

There is a difference between talking smack and running into a thread after a win and bragging. You guys had nothing to say until halfway through the season, so sit down and shut up until you have post numbers worthy of recognition. :(

Edited by GreenMan

Well yall knew the people of Marco Pleasant (Mt.Pleasant) could not sit by and not have something to say. We don't mess with everyone, mostly collinwood fans. They do make easy for us. :lol: NO one does it better than WHOLDER, He's the king. All the stats and all the smack! If you are in 1-a, yall should know him. :blink:

We Make it easy for you? No man easy was your mom :lol: Mp can't talk smack worth crap. They just have the perfect comeback, The Scoreboard!! dont matter how good you are at smack if your team lost to the other 1.

CYJacket from Coalfield...scared monkeyboy away from Coach T lol

not so fast.. monkeyboy can hold his own.. he make ppl want to throw theircomps out the window.. not me. i find him humorous.. probably cause hes from the same town as i.. also DEVILS 97 but hes not on here as much anymore

Yeah, but MB is dead. I heard after the harriman/RW game he went home dreaming of pillow fights. The dream turned to marshmallows, he decided to eat one. He was found the next morning dead in his bed. CSI discovered he had eaten his pillow thinking it was a marshmallow. What a shame, he died by the very weapon he detested. RIP MB.

Yeah, but MB is dead. I heard after the harriman/RW game he went home dreaming of pillow fights. The dream turned to marshmallows, he decided to eat one. He was found the next morning dead in his bed. CSI discovered he had eaten his pillow thinking it was a marshmallow. What a shame, he died by the very weapon he detested. RIP MB.

lol

Well yall knew the people of Marco Pleasant (Mt.Pleasant) could not sit by and not have something to say. We don't mess with everyone, mostly collinwood fans. They do make easy for us. :lol: NO one does it better than WHOLDER, He's the king. All the stats and all the smack! If you are in 1-a, yall should know him. :thumb:

You go Big Red......... Even the Green team fans get on here and try to rub it in. Scoreboard is all that counts when the clock runs out.

We Make it easy for you? No man easy was your mom :thumb: Mp can't talk smack worth crap. They just have the perfect comeback, The Scoreboard!! dont matter how good you are at smack if your team lost to the other 1.

Scoreboard is all we need when we reply back to the green team fans. They just want to find excuses on why they lost. If this, if this, if something else. They do not want to face the fact that the scoreboad says it all.

Green team lost to the MP Tigers. Some just can not get over that.

Edited by wholder

Scoreboard is all we need when we reply back to the green team fans. They just want to find excuses on why they lost. If this, if this, if something else. They do not want to face the fact that the scoreboad says it all.

Green team lost to the MP Tigers. Some just can not get over that.

wholder, wholder, wholder.................youre going to have to do better than that. Simply pointing to the scoreboard.......come on, Big Red 1 said you were the king. :lol: Youre smack is more like when kids from an opposing team walk over to the visitors sideline and point at the scoreboard. WOW that really shows 'em.

weak :D

Edited by GreenMan

I never claimed to be the King. Someone else said that. I just get on here and run my mouth just like you do GreenMan. I just point out the facts. Only reason I started was because some other towns people wanted to say how they should have won. When another towns team did the winning. All anyone had to do was look at the scorebaord and not cry & wine because there team got defeated.

My team is not weak though :lol: Espically when it comes to Region 6A !!!