Lake county Vs. Mckenzie

bballchamps

Carroll County???...LOL....You don't seriously think you guys are the man after the beating your county cousins put on your Tigers???I mean the Rebels beat West Carroll,Huntingdon and Bruceton..Does that not make them "The Man"?..Especially of Carroll County....

:huh: we'll take the tag of "The Man" we haven't been anybody in so long The Woman would work also.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll County???...LOL....You don't seriously think you guys are the man after the beating your county cousins put on your Tigers???I mean the Rebels beat West Carroll,Huntingdon and Bruceton..Does that not make them "The Man"?..Especially of Carroll County....

:huh: Jeez let me toot our horn a lil. Gimme some room. O.K. we are county champs, andlast time i checked that gets u diddle. But, I do think Bruceton will beat lake county.

:D we'll take the tag of "The Man" we haven't been anybody in so long The Woman would work also.

;) Good 'un Butchie. That's funny (and sadly true!!!! :D )

Like I've said a long time, the Rebels will do their talking for themselves on the field. The rest of us are just along for the ride and to support the team. You have possibly never made a truer statement than "we haven't been anybody in so long..."!! I'm not sure we EVER have been somebody in the context we're talking about. We've had some great seasons but, I don't remember us being looked at like we are now.

With all that said, let me say this. Being "somebody" don't mean squat right now!!! We've got several weeks of real tough football left before we really are "somebody"!!! It's still one game at a time Rebels!!! Everybody on here knows when any team REALLY becomes the big somebody and that's what we want.

It does feel pretty good right now though doesn't it Butchie!!!! :huh:

Like I have said earlier, we are now working on a 8 piece puzzle. We layed the first piece this past Friday night. Focus on one piece at a time and as the saying goes, the pieces will fall into place.

MRP guys! Live it! And if anyone hasn't figured it out yet, you don't have it!

Like I've said a long time, the Rebels will do their talking for themselves on the field. The rest of us are just along for the ride and to support the team. You have possibly never made a truer statement than "we haven't been anybody in so long..."!! I'm not sure we EVER have been somebody in the context we're talking about. We've had some great seasons but, I don't remember us being looked at like we are now.

With all that said, let me say this. Being "somebody" don't mean squat right now!!! We've got several weeks of real tough football left before we really are "somebody"!!! It's still one game at a time Rebels!!! Everybody on here knows when any team REALLY becomes the big somebody and that's what we want.

When i go to work I do have a lil more spring in my step. And when they mention the Rebels I lean back and poke my chest out a lil more. It's way to soon to be making travel plans and buying t-shirts.. But the ride were on now looks pretty good from here. Stay focused team one win at a time one game at a time. :D Edited by Butchie

I'm beginning to think I have a stalker...... :thumb:

Ties??...LOL...Where in any of my posts have you seen me predict a tie??....I haven't....You are a little confused,I'll agree with that....Instead of trying to psychoanalyze my posts,Dr.Phil,enlighten me with your football knowledge and give some insight into the near future of LC football.....

Just imagine a crescendo of the theme from Jaws playing in the background..

Ok that's enough.. Me Dr. Phil? I ain't a know it all by any stretch of the imagination. Just my opinion but the near future doesn't look as bright to me as it did when this group of seniors came to highschool. I think we just might be in the same boat that UC has been in this year. Of course we won't be losing 20+ seniors but there are 5 players that will be difficult to replace. 5 players but ten positions because they play both ways. The kid that punts for us now who will be a sophomore next year is a good one. Best punter that I can ever recall us having. Of course our kicking game hasn't exactly frightened anyone in past years. I have always thought that is something that should get more attention. But what do I know, I already told you that I ain't Dr. Phil. We have a young running back that runs hard and a wide receiver/db that also looks good. They are both on the smallish side though. Now if they would just grow about 4 or 5 inches over the summer and put on a few pounds that would be great. Of course with the murderer's row schedule that we play they should get some experience early on. I should make clear for those message bored(sic) monitors, that last statement was sarcasm. Bottom line....no return to the glory days just yet. But hopefully enough wins to keep me from being depressed on Friday nights. And after the season that the middle school had the calvary is not on the way..but whatever happens I will be there cheering them on. That Dr. Phil reference was way below the belt...I am taking my ball and going home.... :P

How about the Tigers of Bruceton defeating the defending runner ups Union City friday in convincing fashion 20-14. Chad Jordan racked up another 250+ yards to give him 1600+ and the Tigers are now 4-1 in the region with a lot of momentum. Can they get some credit?

Well your a lil late topper, Go back and read my posts. I said bruceton will beat lake county. Read a lil more.

Well your a lil late topper, Go back and read my posts. I said bruceton will beat lake county. Read a lil more.

I believe Lake Co will rest Springer and Yancey this week and try to get them healthy and Bruceton will see the Springer that was having a good night in the game against McKenzie until he got hurt..I'm going with Lake Co