Farragut @ Ooltewah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is my take on the upcoming game.

As much as I would like to believe that the Ads will win this game, I just don't think they will. I am still rooting hard for a Farragut upset however, and it is certainly a decent possibility. Nevertheless, I think the Owls will win a very close and extremely competitive game against the Ads by about a touchdown. I just don't think the Ads have quite as good of a defense this year as they did last year, which was the key reason that Farragut was able to beat Ooltewah twice last year. My prediction of the score is Owls 28 Farragut 21. I hope I'm wrong !!!

Well, here is my take on the upcoming game.

As much as I would like to believe that the Ads will win this game, I just don't think they will. I am still rooting hard for a Farragut upset however, and it is certainly a decent possibility. Nevertheless, I think the Owls will win a very close and extremely competitive game against the Ads by about a touchdown. I just don't think the Ads have quite as good of a defense this year as they did last year, which was the key reason that Farragut was able to beat Ooltewah twice last year. My prediction of the score is Owls 28 Farragut 21. I hope I'm wrong !!!

Dito! :lol:

Ooltewah needs to jump out quick. That huge Farragut offensive line will take over in the second half. Sterling will take advantage of the line push. Sterling is a much better back than the kid from Ooltewah.

Stop Sterling U stop the Admirals. Sterling is a great back but the O is a one man show against good teams.

Edited by rigger101

Ooltewah needs to jump out quick. That huge Farragut offensive line will take over in the second half. Sterling will take advantage of the line push. Sterling is a much better back than the kid from Ooltewah.

ooltewah's d - line matches up well against huge o-lines , speed will be a big factor for the owls. we will see who the best back is on friday, go owls!

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. If you'll go back and read my post, I didn't draw that conclusion at all.

What I said was that the Owl RB telegraphed (IMHO) whether he was part of the play or not based on how he went up to his set position. When he trotted up to his position fast out of the huddle, it tended to indicate that he was going to get the ball. If he went up to his position in a slower manner, in all but one instance that I noticed in the 3rd and 4th quarters, he wasn't involved. There was one time that he slowly went to his position and then received the football. In other words, he telegraphed whether he was getting the ball on the play.

it looks like he takes his 2 steps up to the line everytime. Its kinda hard to run up 2 steps if you know wat i mean, but thats just from my side of the story.