2A, Region 5

tornadogold

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you are right 6-2a is ready for a one and done playoff. Its sad when a 1-6 Harpeth fan can say that, why would a waverly fan talk crap when harpeth stayed close if not beat you all in a scrimmage this year??? I feel sorry for CPA to have to play you all in the first round because they are probably going to think you all are going to be a challenge. ha

harpeth, u have no idea wat ur talkin about...if waverly was to play harpeth right now wed beat u w/ no problem....now you might have a verly little chance w/ the 4th and 5th place teams of adamsville and richland, but really we will have 2 teams that will advance and maybe even 3, especially with attitudes like that.....you overlook a team in 6-2a and u pay for it.... :D

harpeth, u have no idea wat ur talkin about...if waverly was to play harpeth right now wed beat u w/ no problem....now you might have a verly little chance w/ the 4th and 5th place teams of adamsville and richland, but really we will have 2 teams that will advance and maybe even 3, especially with attitudes like that.....you overlook a team in 6-2a and u pay for it.... :D

ITs not Harpeth that has to overlook you, its CPA, Fairview, and Goodpasture, and none of them will overlook you so sorry you will be watchin the playoffs from the couch like harpeth. :D

And Waverly hasnt transformed into a new team over 5 weeks, did you all get new players or something no, if you were in region 5-2a you all would be 1-6 just like harpeth get over it, its okay, you all got the lucky end of the stick being in region 6-2a where only 2 teams are better than you(lewis and camden).

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

ITs not Harpeth that has to overlook you, its CPA, Fairview, and Goodpasture, and none of them will overlook you so sorry you will be watchin the playoffs from the couch like harpeth. :lol:

And Waverly hasnt transformed into a new team over 5 weeks, did you all get new players or something no, if you were in region 5-2a you all would be 1-6 just like harpeth get over it, its okay, you all got the lucky end of the stick being in region 6-2a where only 2 teams are better than you(lewis and camden).

I don't even know how to respond to that last sentence. So i guess that your unlucky that you got in a region where 6 teams are better than you. And Goodpasture is lucky, not good. Your statement is hypocritical, and very much so.

5-2A has three teams in the top 15: GP at 1...Fairview at 5...and CPA at 14.

6-2A has three teams in the top 20: LC at 4...Camden at 8..i think and WCHS at 20.

You average that out, and obviously, it appears that 5-2A has the three better teams.

As it stands now.

GP plays #4..Richland or Adamsville.

Waverly @ CPA

Fairview @ Camden

Lc vs. #4 of Region 5-2A

GP obviously wins, but i see all the others as a toss up that could go either way, if all teams play to their full potential. We are very much even, but just because GP is awesome, doesnt mean that LC and Camden both have a chance of beating them...as always, it depends who shows up on that given night. The thing i see about 6-2A, that we are mostly one dimensional. I dont know about the philosophy of the 5-2A teams, so i cant say anything.

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

I don't even know how to respond to that last sentence. So i guess that your unlucky that you got in a region where 6 teams are better than you. And Goodpasture is lucky, not good. Your statement is hypocritical, and very much so.

6-2A has three teams in the top 20: LC at 4...Camden at 8..i think and WCHS at 20.

You average that out, and obviously, it appears that 5-2A has the three better teams.

As it stands now.

Waverly @ CPA

Fairview @ Camden

Lc at #4 of Region 5-2A

GP obviously wins, but i see all the others as a toss up that could go either way, if all teams play to their full potential. We are very much even, but just because GP is awesome, doesnt mean that LC and Camden both have a chance of beating them...as always, it depends who shows up on that given night. The thing i see about 6-2A, that we are mostly one dimensional. I dont know about the philosophy of the 5-2A teams, so i cant say anything.

CPA is better than fairview and will win their play off game

i cant believe people actually think fairview is that good. who have they beat that is worth talking about. i believe lewis and camdem could handle fairview without that much of a problem. now goodpasture may be another story they are really good. i cant say anything about cpa because i dont really know.

i cant believe people actually think fairview is that good. who have they beat that is worth talking about. i believe lewis and camdem could handle fairview without that much of a problem. now goodpasture may be another story they are really good. i cant say anything about cpa because i dont really know.

and i dont really think these polls vewy accurate. but you can take them and think they are good for something if you want to but i think that it will be decided in the playoffs.

As it stands now.

Waverly @ CPA

Fairview @ Camden

Lc at #4 of Region 5-2A

Where are you getting your rankings?

I think that is where people see how stupid you are, because WE all know Goodpasture is not lucky, they work hard and do everything right, I just hope people dont think they are just a bunch of bullies when they put up 60 plus points on your number 4 team... Sorry.

Blah blah blah, this is the same stuff that was said last year. 6AA one and done 6AA is weak, blah blah blah.

Last time I checked Camden and Lewis Co. were pretty good teams. If you hang 60 on either of them, you're winnin state. Camden has given up <30 in 6 games, and LC has given up <25. Oh, and BTW, ask Fairview what happened last time they met the Lions of Camden in the first round of the playoffs.

And to reply to the thread topic, GP is an awesome team. 5AA is not a weak region, GP is just that tough. While I think GP and Alcoa are clear cut favorites for the Boro, I think 6AA will prove their worthiness of being in the playoffs.