Eagleville vs. White-House Heritage

WHHcatcher

I really don't know what to say about our guys. Last week, they stunned me with 5 turnovers and getting goose egged by Jo Byrns 40-0. That's also after a 27-13 loss to Cascade. Eagleville has also taken a big hit from Cascade 57-23 and lost to McEwen. Both teams coming off two straight losses and both fighting for playoff hopes for teams that were predicted to be better than they've played. Who wins?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to sound like Mr. obvious but whoever brings the A game will win the game if the other doesn't. If they both bring their A game it will be a fight to the finish. If neither bring their A game I just don't know. But whoever wins this game still has to knock off Forrest, especially since they beat McEwen.

I really don't know what to say about our guys. Last week, they stunned me with 5 turnovers and getting goose egged by Jo Byrns 40-0. That's also after a 27-13 loss to Cascade. Eagleville has also taken a big hit from Cascade 57-23 and lost to McEwen. Both teams coming off two straight losses and both fighting for playoff hopes for teams that were predicted to be better than they've played. Who wins?

jo byrns forced 5 turnovers so it was no fault of whh's players. all their turnovers were off of interceptions or one of the rb's getting the poo knocked out of them so i do not think that the turnovers were because of a breakdown i think it was because of who they were playing. now back to the predictions. whh is a very determined team and coach brown has them playing ball. as far as eagleville, eagleville has just fallen apart since the jbhs game in which they had 0 turnovers. if eagleville doesn't have turnovers they are a very hard team to beat. my prediction.

WHH: 35

Eagleville: 28

whh is just as determined and explosive in the 4th as they are in the 1st. i think their game long performance will bring them back from a deficite to win the game.

Will Mastin or Vestal be back for this game?? I understand they are hurt, can anyone give any details to how long? That is there best threat on offense, and best player on defense both out, that hurts. Vestal also gave the offense sparks at times. I hope these 2 are back especially if u guys make it to the playoffs.

jo byrns forced 5 turnovers so it was no fault of whh's players. all their turnovers were off of interceptions or one of the rb's getting the poo knocked out of them so i do not think that the turnovers were because of a breakdown i think it was because of who they were playing. now back to the predictions. whh is a very determined team and coach brown has them playing ball. as far as eagleville, eagleville has just fallen apart since the jbhs game in which they had 0 turnovers. if eagleville doesn't have turnovers they are a very hard team to beat. my prediction.

WHH: 35

Eagleville: 28

whh is just as determined and explosive in the 4th as they are in the 1st. i think their game long performance will bring them back from a deficite to win the game.

You said Poo! lol.

Will Mastin or Vestal be back for this game?? I understand they are hurt, can anyone give any details to how long? That is there best threat on offense, and best player on defense both out, that hurts. Vestal also gave the offense sparks at times. I hope these 2 are back especially if u guys make it to the playoffs.

I thought Mastin had a 1 game suspension, and I have no idea for what. But thats what the Tennessean said, but thats a Gannet source and they have been known to be unreliable.

I think this will be a very good game.Eagleville is falling apart and needs a big win to re-gain their confidence and Heritage after starting the season strong has lost 2 games in a row to good football teams.I think if Eagleville brings their A game they could win by about 14 but the way this region is anybody can win on any given night.I just don't think Eagleville will win this one due to the fact that they are crumbling to pieces even though they have more talent than Heritage.Heritage will pull away in the 4th and will then go on fighting for the 4th spot to go to the playoffs. Here are my predictions:

Heritage-27

Eagleville-17

P.S.-Good luck to both teams and represent Region5-1A well. :thumb:

yeah, mastin was suspended for a game, he'll be back this week. i have no idea about vestal. but now who knows what's going to happen with QB..