Eagleville vs. White-House Heritage

WHHcatcher

I got to play against Jo Byrns last year and they were very good and were a TEAM you can probably go back to things I siad before the year even started, I knew they would be just as good if not better. When you have a defense like that all you need is an average offense because you are going to get good field position and your D is gonna score. Plus they have exactly what you want from a team, good chemistry, great leadership, and most importantly everyone on the team is aiming for ONE goal not individual goals. If you look at the leader on that team you never once see him talking about himself, he talks about his team and his defense. Everyone knows who I am speaking of and although for a while I did not like him, because things he said and he was at Jo Byrns,I definately have a different opinion of him now because he loves the game of football and plays it like your supposed to. Go Heritage.

Guy from Cascade you know what I am talking about. I was in no place to say it but I just think "that" brings shame to the game. But its someone elses decision not mine.

what is "that" ,you made a statement so back it up so Cascade can defend themselves

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though the question was not directed at me i would like to give my opinion to the matter of the which team is better between this years jbhs team and last years jbhs team.

in my opinion the defense this year is a totally different defense compared to last year, and this years defense may be one of the best defenses to ever exist in class 1A football. the offense is a little more two dimensional this year with the extra experience of the fb and the rb to add to the running attack as well as orlando taylor as a new addition to the team to give the offense a little "spice". the passing attack seems a little less "pinpoint" than it was last year but experienced recievers make up for the drop in experience for qb to qb. overall the offense of jb is a little better as well. as far as the entire team goes. jbhs this year is a level above what it was last year.

Simms is leaving Eagleville bc I heard he got in an argument with a coach and they benched him?? Someone verify if that reason is true. He is transferring back to Sycamore and will be the backup for the rest of this year and maybe able to play if TSSAA allows him.

He won't be able to play I would imagine.