Lewis Co. Vs. Riverside

THECHB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wont lewis co. run it so what if we do this is payback for last year and a pump up game for camden good commit stat pack

mss51.....if it gets to freshman.....then you know you guys have done good!

Good experience for them!

Wish You guys luck next friday...and you get it together and get all the kinks out for the Camden game!

Why doesn't someone ask Robert Sharp why his felines refuse to engage Fairview?

This region is worse than any Little Orphan Annie League I have ever seen. If Camden and Louis County played in our region, they wouldn't make the playoffs!

If Waverly was in our region..... dead last!!

This region is worse than any Little Orphan Annie League I have ever seen. If Camden and Louis County played in our region, they wouldn't make the playoffs!

Listen to' em already. LC and Camden would be top 3 in your region. LC and Camden would be in the top 3 in any 2a region. Go back to the 5-AA threads. You're just mad about the whippin Fairview got 2 years ago at home in the playoffs.

Everyone please forgive this fool, for he does not know anything about the region we play. Plus he just likes to get on people's nerves.

As I recall the series is a little lopsided between the Panthers/Yellow jackets . I know for a fact that the Panthers lead the series. Also, MeanJean, I think I grew up swearing at your posts. The nonsense that Lewis County and Camden wouldn't make the playoffs is a little far fetched for the sound of mind. The sad thing is, that your region will split or even go 1-3 against our region in the playoffs. Fairview beat Hickman County by a touchdown, also while we did the same, we dominated them for the entire game on DEFENSE. Something that Fairview knows nothing about since they give up 62 against Goodpasture team.

In my opinion, we just need to ask Hickman County who is better.

Leave the accusations to someone who can prove them, Jean

Edited by LCHSgrinch

Everyone please forgive this fool, for he does not know anything about the region we play. Plus he just likes to get on people's nerves.

As I recall the series is a little lopsided between the Panthers/Yellow jackets . I know for a fact that the Panthers lead the series. Also, MeanJean, I think I grew up swearing at your posts. The nonsense that Lewis County and Camden wouldn't make the playoffs is a little far fetched for the sound of mind. The sad thing is, that your region will split or even go 1-3 against our region in the playoffs. Fairview beat Hickman County by a touchdown, also while we did the same, we dominated them for the entire game on DEFENSE. Something that Fairview knows nothing about since they give up 62 against Goodpasture team.

Good answer there Grinch!

couldnt have said it better in such a manner way i hope i never see this moron

Also, MeanJean, I think I grew up swearing at your posts. Something that Fairview knows nothing about since they give up 62 against Goodpasture team.

You grew up swearing at my posts. Now that's just wrong! I have long been regarded as a beloved and well respected member of this site. My repartee with those who are intelligent is legendary. Heck, I am legendary.

As for defense.. if you make it to Goodpasture, get back with me then... really! They are a machine. A private school machine with the best that scholarships can buy. It's not that they are that much better of a 2-A team than us, you or Camden. It's that they are a really good 5-A team disguised as 2-A. Thye are now, have been and will continue to be the poster child of private/public angst.

YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON. YOU WOULD FINISH FOURTH IN 6-2A BEHIND LEWIS,CAMDEN, AND WAVERLY. YOU MAY COULD BEAT WAVERLY BUT I DOUBT IT. AND IF PARSONS WAS AT ITS USUAL YOU COULDN'T BEAT THEM EITHER. YOU BEAT WAVERLY LAST YEAR AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS YEAR?