USJ at Humboldt

JPM62

Really, nobody is scared of you. They're not!!! And you know exactly what you were doing in the USJ stands...trying to start trouble so you could post about it on here. Milan fans need to get over their obsession with USJ.

USJ has got to be the most talked about 1-7 team ever on coacht.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting trouble??? No sir. We parked on the visitors side there were more and better seats on that side. Not only this but we are pretty big rivals with Humboldt and though we have respect for each other we don't really associate with each other. The only touble was caused when old man winter tells us we can't sit on HIS side. There were only two coacht posters in the group of about 25

No one is obsessed with usj.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

Were you born yesterday? How does a team forfeiting show improvement. If usj was improved when they played Milan I would hate to see what they were like before. I listened to the first 3 quarters and watched the last. The Humboldt announces were VERY critical of the refs. Imagine that. usj player hit hum. player in the back 3 secs after whistle. Hardegree being stopped well short then given TD. GREAT spot for usj player on 4th down when appeared to be yard short. Humboldt's announcers words went something like this, "not gonna say the refs tried to win the game for usj but they sure helped them out."

As I told BD, Humboldt would struggle because of they're poor coaching and usjs crazy offense. In the end Humboldt was 100000x more athletic and that's what won the game.

Milan players and former players attmepted to sit peacefully on the usj side because we parked on that side and they're were good seats on one side when some old man told us we had to leave then he went and got the police to tell us to leave. Some went back at halftime and marley came over with the cops and told them to leave. Then when the game was over we walked back to the visitors side because we were parked over there and the old man was blocking gate doing the tomahawk chop with one finger pointing the other way telling us to go back. The policeman made him move so we could get to our vehicles. usj fans looked scared of us. Was it the purple we were wearing??? I mean we all payed five dollars to get in just like the old man. We can sit were ever we want to. You can't kick someone out for doing nothing.

Hows that crying? Crying would be calling the cops when you see purple. As you can see I was talking about the game and what happened while I was there.

Your a real class act bulldawg. Maybe when you grow up you will see what a fool your making of your self. Milan must be very proud to call you one of thier own. Milan has a lot of class maybe you should hang out with those people maybe some will rub off. It also sounds to me like you were the ones who were scared. if you were in the right why did you not stay in your seats insted of running away.

Edited by wad

Were you born yesterday? How does a team forfeiting show improvement. If usj was improved when they played Milan I would hate to see what they were like before. I listened to the first 3 quarters and watched the last. The Humboldt announces were VERY critical of the refs. Imagine that. usj player hit hum. player in the back 3 secs after whistle. Hardegree being stopped well short then given TD. GREAT spot for usj player on 4th down when appeared to be yard short. Humboldt's announcers words went something like this, "not gonna say the refs tried to win the game for usj but they sure helped them out."

As I told BD, Humboldt would struggle because of they're poor coaching and usjs crazy offense. In the end Humboldt was 100000x more athletic and that's what won the game.

Milan players and former players attmepted to sit peacefully on the usj side because we parked on that side and they're were good seats on one side when some old man told us we had to leave then he went and got the police to tell us to leave. Some went back at halftime and marley came over with the cops and told them to leave. Then when the game was over we walked back to the visitors side because we were parked over there and the old man was blocking gate doing the tomahawk chop with one finger pointing the other way telling us to go back. The policeman made him move so we could get to our vehicles. usj fans looked scared of us. Was it the purple we were wearing??? I mean we all payed five dollars to get in just like the old man. We can sit were ever we want to. You can't kick someone out for doing nothing.

Ok wad what have I done that would show that I'm a "real class act" and "makin a fool of myself?" I've been on here for 3 years now and have posted alot and never had any problems with anyone. Actually have gotten along with everyone really well.

Running away??? I don't what it is but when the police tell me what to do more often then not I'm gonna do it. We weren't causing any trouble just there to watch a good game and maybe see usj help us out in the region title chase. usj fans were the only ones with problems. I mean what could we have done? Players arent going to do anything stupid it's getting late in the season and every game is very important. Coach Morris would have killed someone if they had done something stupid. None of us started anything with anyone just there to watch the game.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

Do you know which game we are talking about? USJ lost by three.

Edited by bruinman

Sir, This has gone on long enough. The kids at milan and USJ deserve better!

What are we as adults teaching them... to solve thier problems by name callimg and disrepectful behavior. We are supposed to be teaching them the love for the game and compitition. I think somtimins we become the ones spoiling the spirit of compitition, not the kids. Lets give it back to them , let them bust shoulder pads and be done with it when the seconds tick of the clock.

First off, I disagree with the USJ fans complaining about the Milan fans. They were just there and had every right to watch. Unless something else happened, I have no problem with that.

Off of that subject, lets talk about the game!

It was mostly a game of offense and every defensive stop was critical.

The final score was 35-32. That is a huge difference between the other "blowout" posts! People need to think before they post things like 42-3!

If you have any stats on the game, please post them.