Adamsville comes to Stewart County

cardfan

Adamsville travels all the way to Stewart County this week in what we are calling the playoff run. In our first year under our new coaching staff it would be huge to qualify for the playoffs. The next 3 games are games tha the cardinals can win, but will have to put forth the effort in practice and come ready to play every night.

I look at this game as being one similar to our Riverside game. I think our defense will set the tone early and often now that we have the last 2 weeks out of the way. I honestly believe our kids thought they could not play with those two teams and did not try as hard as they could have. I no nothing about SC, but from looking at how they have performed against others in the region I think the cards will have a very good chance at putting some points on the board. Shoate and all you seniors need to get this party started right now lets go 3-0 and try to make some noise.

Adamsville- 28

Stewart COunty- 0

Coach Stroup gets his shut out.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Adamsville have besides Stewart?

We play Stewart, then come home for Loretto and Richland.

I think our chances are great against the first 2 but I hink we will be in a battle with Richland. Papa you have seen both of us, Who do you see wining? I think Adamsville wins all three as they continue to improve each week.

Stewart Co. wins at home 13-7. They'll beat Adamsville & Riverside (lose to Waverly) and finish 5-5 like I predicted back in July.

The more rare thing than that has to be the fact that Houston Co. fans will be rooting for Stewart Co. this week. They need someone to knock off Adamsville since they lost to them 7-6.