who will cosby play in the playoffs

sumwill

Who would you rather play? I know nothing of them down there.

We played Harriman in the First round last year and lost by a missed extra point , we matched up pretty well with them for the most part but by the end of the game we were wore down from chasing them all over the field. I seen Midway play last year and they looked like a very solid well coached ballteam so pick your poison I guess.

We played Harriman in the First round last year and lost by a missed extra point , we matched up pretty well with them for the most part but by the end of the game we were wore down from chasing them all over the field. I seen Midway play last year and they looked like a very solid well coached ballteam so pick your poison I guess.

I saw both teams play last year and this year, and I can tell you they are both MUCH improved from last year. So don't even compare last years games. Harriman is F-A-S-T and they can run or pass well. Midway is a bit more physical, but they have plenty of speed of their own. I would give Harriman a slight edge in offense and Midway a slight edge on defense. Both teams are very physical and will bring the wood so just prepared to be hit hard and often.

I saw both teams play last year and this year, and I can tell you they are both MUCH improved from last year. So don't even compare last years games. Harriman is F-A-S-T and they can run or pass well. Midway is a bit more physical, but they have plenty of speed of their own. I would give Harriman a slight edge in offense and Midway a slight edge on defense. Both teams are very physical and will bring the wood so just prepared to be hit hard and often.

That is almost EXACTLY the way I view both teams, everyone said we were'nt fast enough to play with Harriman last year , WE WERE , we just didn't like runnin that fast the WHOLE game :P We are a lot better this year as well so I look for a good game regardless of which team we get.

Both teams are playing extremely well on offense right now.

Midway QB Seth Lyle is kinda like trying to catch a rabbit, he's extremely quick and possibly the fastest player in Roane County.

Midway, however, isn't as big up front as in years past, but they are a heck of a lot faster. Besides Lyle, RBs Ray Robinson, Harley Davidson and Eric Stansbury are all really fast and WR Will Poe might be as fast as Lyle.

This past Friday, the Green Waves put up more than 500 yards of offense against a good Sunbright team that is now 4-3. Midway had about 270 passing and 250 rushing in that game.

Harriman is also a bit different this year. No longer are the Devils simply looking to get outside or throw it deep.

The Devils have a big offensive line that is anchored by the big kid from Florida, Brad Williams. Williams is 6'9" and weighs 350+. Unlike past years, Harriman is running the ball between the tackles this season with a lot of success.

The Devils are still able to spread teams out and out-athlete them, but they can now line up and run it down teams throats like they did in the late 90s. That's why their offense is putting up such huge numbers right now. I think they've put up more than 300 yards in five straight games with that number topping 400 at least once.

One thing Cosby won't have working for them this year in the first round of the playoffs is the surprise factor. Last year, Harriman didn't take them seriously because of their loss to Oakdale at the beginning of the season. The Eagles are too good this season to catch anybody looking ahead.