Midway vs. Harriman

smoothsmitty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Midway play, but from what I've heard they are a good ball club. I have seen Harriman play twice and have been impressed with what I saw. They came out against Rockwood and dominated the first half only to let the game slip away in the second half. They looked really good against Oneida last week also. In my opinion it should be a good ball game . Also I have to say that I was impressed with the big Williams kid from Harriman last week. For a kid that big, he has a nose for the football and is pretty quick. 16 tackles-that is awfully impressive!!!! I think if he keeps working on his quickness and strength, some D-1 schools may come-a-callin'!!

WOW what a game this was. I was so proud of both teams this was a very hard played game. Congrats Blue Devils for a hard fought win. This was by far the best game played this season on the field. Both teams came out ready and wanting the win and from kick off til the final kick was was either teams game. The fans was great on both sides as well they all was supporting their teams 100%.

To the Midway players and coachs I would like to say you have a great team and a great bunch of players everyone should be very proud of you. Keep your fight going and win next week you still have some football to play this season. Good luck with the rest of your season.

To the Blue Devils way to play your game and play it as a team.Hats off to you players and your drive to want this win. Congrats to the coachs for having such a fine group of young men willing and wanting to play this game for you but even more wanting to win. Take this victory and carry it close for next week you got another fight on the field you have to dig deep inside yourselfs as individuals and mostly as a team.

WAY TO GO BIG BLUE

Harriman - 42

Midway - 41

IN OVERTIME

One of the best high school football games I have ever witnessed! What a game! Both teams played with incredible heart and emotion. Both coaches did an excellent job and the fans on both sides were great. If you were not there...shame on you :thumb: ! An absolute classic!

Congrats BIG BLUE go get those JACKETS and the TITLE next week!!!!!

To Midway: Keep your heads up..you have a heck of a team and it is definitely not over for you. Hats off!

harriman at coalfield

i think harriman will win by 5TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because of the fact that they have not played anyone except midwayand if it is a high scoring game harriman can put as many points on the board as they need to because they have the weapons to do so coalfield has brendon davis and that is it they have no other offensive weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!