Oak Ridge v. Soddy Daisy

BIG CAT RIDGER

my upset pick of the week soddy daisy upsets oak ridge, i saw monday's practice for soddy daisy and they looked very improved. i also have one stat from the soddy daisy mcminn game. out of 43 plays on 33 plays mcminn gained 40 yds and on the another ten they gained 255 yards so if soddy daisy didn't give up some many yards on ten plays they would of beat them. and it was just like 1 guy missing his assigment on that play and the coaches have got that worked out

hahaha, yeah only 1 guy missing his assignment makes 255 yards on 10 plays...hahaha, ok you just dont get it man...oak ridge wins handily

oh, and buddy, you do know that their running back, who is probably the best running back in the region only played in one or two plays, just to let you know

Edited by mnewballer21

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Oak Ridge loses 3 in a row! There would have to be a FREEZE in a very hot place before that EVER happens!!!

Oak Ridge will win, it might not be pretty, but they will win. However the last 2 games will be a lot tougher. Ooltewah may be a loss, but OR OWNS Farragut!

If you're the cats you get motivated to win out so that you don't have to make that first round trip to DB.

Did anyone catch "CRUNCHTIME" last night?

Stan is still talking about going to the Murfreesboro...what the #^$Q#! He still thinks we're right on the cusp of doing something great. Do they only let calls through that praise the programs and screen the calls that ask the real tough questions? I tried to call twice and got screened away both times when I told them the questions and comment I wanted to make. Is even 1290 WATO delusional?! I realize that it's a call in show and all, but at least can we face the facts and the important issues instead of a whole show of "we're behind you and the young fellars coach!"?

Here's a reality check and correct me if I'm wrong, but this IS a dire situation for the OR 'Cats. We have a lot of young talent, and also a lot of JR/SR talent that we haven't utilized for some unknown reason. The offensive "scheme" hasn't fooled anyone all year, even though there has only been one delay penalty, but how many missed assignments and routes because of the system? I see that wasn't addressed.

Oak Ridge got lucky by not having Maryville on the schedule next year. The JV is weak and gets beat down by freshmen...

The coaching staff and the entire team need to take a long look at the tradition and decide how they want to be remembered and what legacy the team will leave. Embarassment is NOT an option. Many of the alumni are upset, disappointed, and emabarassed. Some of the guys from last year's team were there against WB. Just imagine what they thought. Most of the old O line and Spencer. Even Becker from Ravenwood's state team was there with Gulmire to watch the upset.