zoosee12

27 is abit much

21 is as high as i will go

i wouldnt be suprised to see it be less

centennial cant stay bad forever

as lifsey said "we can't really get much worse"

direct quote there

haha funny story behind this...

so a few of us (juniors) were standing around and talking on the track before the game. and lifsey and springer came over and started helcking me about the UT bama game (ima big bama fan, their huge UT fans)and we were all talking, about like i think it was out predictions for the final score or something like that, i dont remember, but someone said something about the score, and our record, and Lifsey goes..."it doesnt really matter, were not going to get much worse"

not even gunna lie to you, i couldnt stop laughing, and if i woulda stop laughing i would have asked the question we all want to know the answer...why is gregory still here....so my goal and promise to everyone here, is to find out the answer to that question, before the franklin game......

bwood-41, cent-24(season high)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, both bama and UT stink and if any1 think that swain and meachum are the best WR combo in the country deserves to be shot... 4 times. im a huge gator fan but anyways with all that being said id have to say the success in the passing game chs did have but they had it against sophmores that ravenwood put in. but yes chs needs a coaching change cause dont get me wrong they have talent, their coach jus doesn't know how to exploit it. they should put drew kelly at qb for the height problems, hopefully it wont ruin hsi bball career :thumb: anyways imma say same score as i did last week 42-7. i dont think i have to state which team gets which score

I didn't mean in practice. I was referring to our improved passing game last week. We had about 200 passing yards, but we again either turned it over or stalled out. We need to keep the spark alive in order to have a chance.

PS. Anyone know who's starting at QB this week?

Don't fool yourself. At least 140 of those came in the fourth quarter against Woodland Middle.

95% chase will get the start and at some point they'll put in chaz

i will say that centennial will score more than twice

i will also say that brentwood will get the w but it will be hard fought but still about a 14-21 margin of victory

its gonna be cold as a mug and possible rain

this actually might make for a situation that the run offense of centennial works because of the weather conditions

but they'll still have to establish the pass game for their scores

For a team that doesn't practice outdoors when it rains, Centennial seems to do pretty good in the slop. I don't really know much about Brentwood's running game, but our boys should look for it early and often. Maybe take out a safety and put 8 men in the box. The conditions could turn out in our favor, we just have to compensate on offense.

first off, both bama and UT stink and if any1 think that swain and meachum are the best WR combo in the country deserves to be shot... 4 times. im a huge gator fan but anyways with all that being said id have to say the success in the passing game chs did have but they had it against sophmores that ravenwood put in. but yes chs needs a coaching change cause dont get me wrong they have talent, their coach jus doesn't know how to exploit it. they should put drew kelly at qb for the height problems, hopefully it wont ruin hsi bball career :thumb: anyways imma say same score as i did last week 42-7. i dont think i have to state which team gets which score

meachem is by far the best reciever in the sec right now, and Swain is the best # 2, and Smith is probably the best # 3. Right now they have the best WR group in the nation, since USC has so many injuries. Just cause you are a Gators fan, you can still give the Vols some cred. You only beat us by 1 point you know.

Sorry i know this isn't about college but I always have to defend my VOLS

And the beat (down) goes on. . .Bruins 37- Cougars 19.

Class of '07 keeps the streak alive for another year.

alright

first off this was NOT A BEAT DOWN

brentwood scored their final 7 points w/ less than 10 seconds left in the whole game

they werent even meaning to it just kinda happend when they were killin the clock

i look at the score as 30-19

centennial played a great game all around and merely ran out of time to beat brentwood

i told you the game would be close and i was right

if centennial can play as good as they did this week against columbia they might come out w/ a win this year