Lavergne lady wolverines

blessedrine

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

The Wolverines won't challenge anyone this year but watch out for them for the next few years they potentially have the most talented freshmen class. They have the above mentioned freshmen plus the 6'4" Stephanie Myers who should progress in coming years into as dominant player as LaQuinta is right now.

I saw MJ in a playday last week and they don't have the talent level as in years past Their dedication and hard work will be heavily relied upon if they are going to make it to state. They haven't missed the state in concesutive seasons in a few years.

Yur one of those basic district 9-aaa fans. You cant handle the truth about anything.like right now we have the best player in the district as a freshman and a core of young player that are up and coming thats ok you dont have to believe me I know how good we are as for rude I like to see it as just telling the truth live with it and get over it.

Well, you know every team needs hope and a great fan to hype them up but I must say you gotta be realistic. I am a Mt. Juliet fans but I can't wait to see how the Wilson Central bunch does this year. Tierney Jenkins is one of the best athletes I have seen. And it's not all about the court, she is one of the most courteous teenagers I have seen in a while and I hope she does good at Alabama. As for Lavernge, honey You gotta win games first then you can talk. Just be around at the end of the season, so we can RAG you right good! It all in fun!!!!!! :thumb:

reasons we will win the district

1.h'ville wont be a problem

2.mt.juliet is down

3.wilson central last year a fluke

4.beech coach looks like willy wonka

5.gallatin just not good

6.smyrna no recruits this year go hillsboro

this year is the year of the rines

You have a great sense of humor or you are completely absent of any basketball sense. I hope it is the former. ;)