Tyner @ McCallie

Tynerfan99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wish Ooltewah played McCallie but thats not my call. You guys keep bringing it up like the coaches can do anything about it.... Ooltewah Football has nothing to do with playing McCallie. I'm glad McCallie has played 3 2a schools this year...

so what you're saying is that Ooltewah's coach has nothing to do with who they will and will not schedule outside thier region? please...we all know full well that if Ooltewah really wanted to play McCallie...then it would happen...it sounds like you want it to happen...why don't you speak up to the A.D. or whomever is in charge of scheduling...i think it would be a great game between McCallie and Ooltewah...but we'll never know....i personally have a lot of respect for Coach Turner and all the Tyner people...they are constantly looking to improve themselves by playing good competition...and McCallie always looks forward to the challenges that an athletic team presents...i think this will be a good game, but i see the McCallie players pulling it out 28-14

THe reason Ooltewah doesn't play McCallie is because the principal at Ooltewah won't let them. Until he is gone you can count on it that they won't play. He is tired of all of the kids in our area going to McCallie/Baylor so thats why he isn't going to play them. You can write him a letter and cry about it all you want. I wish they did play but until he is gone they won't.... Ask UNCfan... He knows teh story..

THe reason Ooltewah doesn't play McCallie is because the principal at Ooltewah won't let them. Until he is gone you can count on it that they won't play. He is tired of all of the kids in our area going to McCallie/Baylor so thats why he isn't going to play them. You can write him a letter and cry about it all you want. I wish they did play but until he is gone they won't.... Ask UNCfan... He knows teh story..

Avoiding McCallie won't keep more athletes at Ooltewah but $17K a year in tuition will.

potters last game against tyner, mccallie by 50

Crow is going to be on Primetime Owl's diet.

that, to me doesn't make much sense...i mean if i lived in ooltewah and i was choosing where to go to school....and i'm a big time football player... ...if Ooltewah were consitantly playing and beating McCallie or Baylor i would deff. factor that into everything...but instead they don't even play them...why? it sounds to me they're scared of losing on the field and losing students, if you really wanna keep those kids and get new students it makes sense to me to play the private schools especially because you all think your team is better...and it might be better but we'll never know