East Ridge or Howard ?

3ball30

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You People hate it. I didnt realize it but Howard has been good in B-ball for a long time. MOTIVATION. all your hating is fuel to my fire, but the tigers aint slowing down nor stopping

Alright? I guess it's different in opinion. Now back to the topic at hand. . . . I take Howard over East Ridge. I'm actually rooting for the tigers to win the whole thing. So I'm not really wanting them to "slow up" anyway.

Why do people feel the need to LIE!! Right now Michael Ford is in Juvenille. Allen Ray played a lot as a freshman he is not to old. I have known him everysince he was a kid he has a younger brother names eric ray who is still at howard they are close in age Why do you people feel the need to lie. When Sir Lee was a senior Allen Ray was a sophmore. Sir Lee is now a Senior in college do the math

Sir Lee is probably the best basketball player I ever watched when I was in high school...

I confused your quote with alwaysballin. Now you find my quote in these post when I said that ER did not have any talent. But you did say that Michael Ford was playing and he was too old. You dont know what you are talking about Like I said this year was suppose to be his senior year along with Halfacre. They played at Orchard Knob middle together when alton park had Walter Dozier at PG and Satterfield at SG. Orchard Knob's football team also had Halfacre at QB and Ford played WR, guess who their RB was Rico Council who is now playing for the tigers football team so how can these kids be to old

I confused your quote with alwaysballin. Now you find my quote in these post when I said that ER did not have any talent. But you did say that Michael Ford was playing and he was too old. You dont know what you are talking about Like I said this year was suppose to be his senior year along with Halfacre. They played at Orchard Knob middle together when alton park had Walter Dozier at PG and Satterfield at SG. Orchard Knob's football team also had Halfacre at QB and Ford played WR, guess who their RB was Rico Council who is now playing for the tigers football team so how can these kids be to old

Ford is not 18 by the way and you can get held back or fail a grade before entering high school. Which will cause you to be older than your classmates. . . and I'm sure abc123kid was exaggerating by saying Michael Ford played for about 20.

Ford would still be able to play if he were still in school. Lets not even focus on him because the Hustlin Tigers still have a better team than East Ridge without him. What do you have against Howard, its not just you its chattanooga. People fear what they dont know. You never did show the post where I said ER had no talent. Please show me some proof that Howard plays players who are to old if you cant then everyone who reads these posts will know that you are just a HustlinTiger Hater but dont worry you are not alone. Ford didnt play his junior year and the tigers still had one of the best teams in chattanooga. East Ridge is hoping to build the tradition that Howard has. By the way did you see Terdell Sands catch a Matt Leinart interception, boy I tell ya those Hustlin Tigers are something special

Edited by t-mac

Ford would still be able to play if he were still in school. Lets not even focus on him because the Hustlin Tigers still have a better team than East Ridge without him. What do you have against Howard, its not just you its chattanooga. People fear what they dont know. You never did show the post where I said ER had no talent. Please show me some proof that Howard plays players who are to old if you cant then everyone who reads these posts will know that you are just a HustlinTiger Hater but dont worry you are not alone. Ford didnt play his junior year and the tigers still had one of the best teams in chattanooga. East Ridge is hoping to build the tradition that Howard has. By the way did you see Terdell Sands catch a Matt Leinart interception, boy I tell ya those Hustlin Tigers are something special

obviously you insist on being ignorant toward my compliments on Howard. Like I said before I'm going for Howard to win the whole thing I like the talent that Howard does have this year. So as far as being a "Howard hater" that's not me, you'll see me saying stuff about Howard being the best in this district so think that all of Chattanooga hates Howard but I'm pulling for em.

you insist on being ignorant because I havent taken a shot at you in any post. My words must fit you so if the shoe fits wear it. I see now that you are a computer thug you can talk now because we probably would never see each other so lets just keep the conversation on b-ball and not call each other names. These post are all opinionated but lies came in when people started posting that howard plays older players. We even had someone pretend to know Allen Ray saying he played with his brother in Middle school. If you are for Howard then you know that many people in chattanooga hates the school