best region in 1a

waterfan23

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if you want to go that route...Midway beat Watertown. Watertown beat TC. TC Beat Gordonsville...so that covers those three. The only team that would pose a threat would be Friendship Christian, and you say that their the best in the state...And you don't have to throw stats from last year in my face, because what have you done this year to region 2, that is what counts? Besides, no one from region 2 played anyone from Region 4 in the playoffs last season.

And No I am not a female.

Ok, that holds a lot of water.

GV also beat Westmoreland and lost to smith county, but Westmoreland beat Smith.

So does your little theory still make sense?

Oh by the way, When watertown beat TC, TC was down about 5 starters.

Guest Shocker0

Ok, I know nothing about those two teams...but if we don't have those teams scheduled then how will we know if we could beat them? By the way, Region 2 is looking stronger every week, and I think now peoples opinions of South Pitt have changed dramatically (at least they should have). Here's Region 2 scores from last night:

1 Coalfield (8-0) - 67

6 Greenback (1-7) - 33

2 Harriman (6-2) - 42 (OT)

3 Midway (5-3) - 41 , game of the year in any division, all it was expected to be.

4 Oneida (4-4) - 20

5 Sunbright (4-4) - 13