4 Sunbright 4-3

Region 5

1. Cascade 7-0

2. Jo Byrns 7-0

3. McEwen 6-1

4. Forrest 5-2

5. Eagleville 4-3

6. White House Heritage 4-3

Before JB gets tore up, I listed in Alphabetical order if records were same....<G>

That's 6 of 8 teams with winning records, I don't think you'll see another region with that many teams still with winning records. So if this is a "top to bottom" best region argument, hard to argue with these numbers!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Yeah but most teams in other regions have already played the other good teams in the region, which means there is no way that two teams could be undefeated because one of them had to lose.

Easy big guy...I just knew someone from Reg 6 would rather say Reg 5 DOES NOT have talent rather than say Reg 6 Does have it. Just a joke. This has nothing to do w/ last year other than our growing mutual love/hate relationship that pretty much started last year. C ya in Round 3, nothing but love till then!!!

No hate whatsoever, especially after the game last year with all the JB fans giving support to our players for arguably the tightest and best game JB had. Thats class!

All I'm saying " Big Mistake" to count mTp out of this contest and keep yalls eyes

on Collinwood, they are very good and are also in the thick of things. Region 5

does look very good also. Just don't underestimate 6. We are as good as there.

Guest Shocker0

FC, what happens if one of your region 4 or 5 guys plays and loses too one of our region 2 teams in the playoffs? Then will we have the rights to say were better?? At least Region 2 has the most class of any region, but it's not like you guys think class is important. I hope Region 2 smokes you guys this season.

Region 4 is easily the state's best 1A region.

TC= defending state champs. Only test in last years playoffs was a 7point win over region 4 foe FC. Only losses this year were to 2A Smith CO who is 7-0, 2A Macon Co, and Region foe Watertown who is 5-2. Defeated 3A defending state champ Livingston this year and last.

FC=currently 7-0 and ranked in the AP poll as states #1 team.Defeated defending state champ and #1 ranked DivII -A Davidson Academy and 2A Ezell Harding and region 6 Collinwood(5-2).

G-ville=currently 5-2 with only losses to 2A Smith CO and TC. Defeated 2A Westmoreland.

Watertown=currently 5-2 with losses to FC and Midway. Defeated 2A Dekalb Co.

If this Region doesn't have the state champ then this years Champ will have to go thru one or more of these teams to get the gold ball in the boro.

I dont mean this in a bad way, but WHO CARES. When is the last time a region won a state championship. It has nothing to do with how week a or tough a region is. If you are state championship material you will beat what is ever put in front of ya. If a team from region 6 wins a state championship, what does the other teams in the region get? NADA. Well maybe a cookie.

FC, what happens if one of your region 4 or 5 guys plays and loses too one of our region 2 teams in the playoffs? Then will we have the rights to say were better?? At least Region 2 has the most class of any region, but it's not like you guys think class is important. I hope Region 2 smokes you guys this season.

For the record, what teams are there in region 4 that don't have class?? Me saying that region 1 and 2 aren't tough isn't classless, or at least not any classless as saying the PAC 10 is not tough. I was just stating an oppinion. So please enlighten me what teams there are in region 4-1a that have no class at all? (by the way, saying TC because they beat the best from region 1 and 2 last year doesn't count)

Also, region 5 is not in our side of the braket, we wouldn't play them until the BCB (you wouldn't either).