WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to West Greene, you have finally won against SG twice in one year. Enjoy it tho, beacuse it will not happen again. All of you are trying to make SG look bad with all this trashtalk, in REALITY- anyone who is familiar with the staff at SG knows that Ms. Bowman does a good job controlling things out there and Mark Wright would not intentionally start a fight or trouble at all. Everyone knows Coach Jones is a moron, but even he wouldnt start a fight, especially with a player!! WG you got the win...but you are all also pretty darn sad people for not being good sports about it, but congradulations...

That is a horrible opinion. W weren't the bad sports. The point is, we beat sg and they couldn't take it....they were the bad sports and i think anyone who was there would agree wiht me. By the way, i talked to several people after the game,and also seen it, you people need to get your facts straight. Do you even know how the thing with the jv coach started? sg's coach called wg's entire team a bunch of son of a b's. The jv coach didn't hear him.... so he went and asked him what he said, he told him, then number 3 lunged into him and the jv coach through him off of him(thats when the bowman guy came down), then another sg coach came over and said let them celebrate, they don't get to too often. then the fans and the other man got into it. And by the way, we may not get to celebrate to much, but we did twice this year, thats for sure.(whats your excuse this time bye the way? just wondering.)

That is a horrible opinion. W weren't the bad sports. The point is, we beat sg and they couldn't take it....they were the bad sports and i think anyone who was there would agree wiht me. By the way, i talked to several people after the game,and also seen it, you people need to get your facts straight. Do you even know how the thing with the jv coach started? sg's coach called wg's entire team a bunch of son of a b's. The jv coach didn't hear him.... so he went and asked him what he said, he told him, then number 3 lunged into him and the jv coach through him off of him(thats when the bowman guy came down), then another sg coach came over and said let them celebrate, they don't get to too often. then the fans and the other man got into it. And by the way, we may not get to celebrate to much, but we did twice this year, thats for sure.(whats your excuse this time bye the way? just wondering.)

We can all tell from your grammar where you went to school....LOSER

They got you on that one utvol1. lol.

A question for everyone on the board,will Jones be punished for his actions sat night?If a coach from WG had done what he did Bible would take action.Now will Cindy Bowman do the right thing?It happens all the time at SG if a team beats them out there they want to fight.I hope SG can except losing because the times are changing.GO BUFFS!! Oh yeah tomorrow night WG 57 Cherokee 56.

We can all tell from your grammar where you went to school....LOSER

Let me see if I have this straight - you are trashing L_333's grammer (I agree, it is horrible) but in your previous post you use the word "congradulations" twice...try congratulations. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Now that we have grammer, spelling and hopefully the fights out of the way, let's talk basketball. I'll be the first to admit, when I saw WG at the first of the year, I did not know if they could win more than a couple of games. Congratulations to the team and Coach Greenlee on your sweep and success in the New Year. Since I have not seen them play since early in the season, what is the difference? Improved play at the point, defense, everything? I'm curious...

Let me see if I have this straight - you are trashing L_333's grammer (I agree, it is horrible) but in your previous post you use the word "congradulations" twice...try congratulations. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Now that we have grammer, spelling and hopefully the fights out of the way, let's talk basketball. I'll be the first to admit, when I saw WG at the first of the year, I did not know if they could win more than a couple of games. Congratulations to the team and Coach Greenlee on your sweep and success in the New Year. Since I have not seen them play since early in the season, what is the difference? Improved play at the point, defense, everything? I'm curious...

The defense is improving and the fans are really excited about this team.I think they are learning how to play with each other better.They still need to work on free throws.