Week 9 White House at Station Camp

timbdp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camp wins & Greenbrier will beat Macon Co. next week at home.

That will set up a week ten showdown between Greenbrier-White House where the winner is in and the loser is out.

how do you figure this,GB has already lost to Sycamore,and WH beat Sycamore,

all Sycamore has left is Dekalb CO and a open week in week 10,if they win over

Dekalb they have 4th place locked up

how do you figure this,GB has already lost to Sycamore,and WH beat Sycamore,

all Sycamore has left is Dekalb CO and a open week in week 10,if they win over

Dekalb they have 4th place locked up

NO MOM!!!! Sycamore holds the overall win total over WH & Greenbrier in any three-way scenario so they'd be #3 (behind PC & Station Camp). White House and Greenbrier would both finish at 5-5 overall (3-3 in the region) under my scenario and obviously Greenbrier would hold the head-to-head over White House. The Blue Devils would be the odd team out if that does indeed happen.

I know that it would take some help from Station Camp this week but we both know that this is far from impossible and that next week's WH vs GB game could be for a playoff spot.

NO MOM!!!! Sycamore holds the overall win total over WH & Greenbrier in any three-way scenario so they'd be #3 (behind PC & Station Camp). White House and Greenbrier would both finish at 5-5 overall (3-3 in the region) under my scenario and obviously Greenbrier would hold the head-to-head over White House. The Blue Devils would be the odd team out if that does indeed happen.

I know that it would take some help from Station Camp this week but we both know that this is far from impossible and that next week's WH vs GB game could be for a playoff spot.

OR WH could win out and that would be that.I like the fact that NO ONE is giving us a chance in week 9.I love me some underdogs.