Week 9 White House at Station Camp

timbdp

In almost all of SC's games they have had their second string in by the 2nd half. The score has been run up in the 1st half and added to in the 2nd half. They haven't lost any games. In at least 3 games, every player on the team has played. They have quite a few sophomores who start. SC's undefeated season will not end this week. Our boys are well rested, mostly injury free and ready to continue their season.

Great then there should be no excuses if little WH wins this game :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many did wh lose from last yrs team

Im not for sure of the exact # I think around 12 or 13, including Mr football Ricky ladd and Arron hargrove.WH is a young team this year but has continued to improve each week.We have a sr QB who is playing lights out right now and our RB is back at 100%.We are deep and healthy.We are not one dimensional at all.Line up in the box we can throw, respect the pass and we'll run it down your throat.We have had good success against the wing-t.Should be a great game :thumb:

Station Camp in a rout, I fear. I have an uncle that coaches @ White House, and they will have them ready, but they are outmanned. I have witnessed some BDP miracles, ala the playoff game @ Humboldt, but they gotta bring everything to beat this SC team.

As for recruiting, what a joke, have you seen the "talent" at White House? They play hard, and are great kids, but how many college "recruits" have you seen @ WH?

We were outmanned against PC to?BDP