Week 9 White House at Station Camp

timbdp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see how long the SC support keeps going. Look at what happened at Wilson Central. Great season last year, lots of "bang wagon" trash talkers. This season is a mediocre one, at best, and Gallatin brought more fans to their house than they did. Lets see SC win some playoff games, have some success, and endure the ups and downs of tough seasons before you can judge another program about "living in the past". Roll up the sidewalks in White House, and support the Blue Devils Friday night.

not necessarily, White House will have to slow down the running game as awhole, which is more than just Toney, though he is a major part of the running game. We have two other great backs in Bailey and Schwe (know the guy and not sure if that is the proper spelling lol), and not to mention our QB Matt Johnson who is hard to spot behind our linemen. If White House wants to win they will either have to just plan out score us, or stop all our running threats, or atleast Toney and Bailey.

But can't help but look at last yr, WH beat station camp 39-29 at WH house, much has changed this year on both sides. Really it will come down to which team shows up. If the Bison play like they have for most of the season, they should do alright, but if the same team that showed up at the MC game, might be a thriller. Same can be said for White House, if the team that played PC and beat them in OT shows up they could very well win.

O well everyone have a safe (short) trip to SCHS on Friday.

GO BISON!

Edited by schsbison08

Everyone in this region has been on Station Camp's case since day 1 and I think we have shown that we can hang with anyone, you call yourself "the best of the best" but we are the ones with an 8-0 "undefeated" record?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope coach Hollinsworth doesnt see this. I pick White House. The Bison are to cocky.

You guys don't even play fair, you say that we should basically shut up and take it from you, and the stupid name calling isen't even fair either, you guys act the same way little children do, you whine and complain plus we can't taunt you but you can taunt us, I don't see the logic there. I just get really excited about the games and so what if I say were gonna stomp you guys, stand up for yourself instead of name calling me when I tell you to shut up.

Really you little brat, explain the letters SCFU. You are such a joke B)