Week 9 White House at Station Camp

timbdp

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, as a fan of White House and having a son go thru the program, I will never discount what WH can accomplish on the field, no matter the supposed talent level on the other side. WH will come to play and will not only play hard, but will be prepared.

Second, this year, as a fan, has been frustrating. Not by the play of the team, but because I have been out of town almost every friday nite, and this and next friday is no exception.

With that said, WH in the upset and just like taking down the mighty Firebirds, will find a way to win.

P.S. (a little off topic) I have my Greenbrier "song" all tuned up......But I do not know if I will be able to post it before the game....But if I can, I will..... :ph34r:

This game will be broadcast live over the internet by the Blue Devil Network at the following linked page, which will not be active until tomorrow...(and the audio link on it doesn't activate until the pre-game audio starts...)

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football/gm9center.html

From there, you will see a link that indicates a click for live audio.

i just went to bdp web site.....lots of players and some good size.......

Size means nothing, ive seen wh play and just becuase they have big 69 or whatever his number is means nothing. it comes down to heart and determination that wins games and i think that this schs team has more heart and determination and pride then any other region 4-3a team out there.

sc will win this one....the stadium will be rocking and ill be there to watch one of the most embarrassing games for wh ever!

Has WH's QB improved enough to get an accurate pass off quickly? SC plays 9 in the box when they can sniff that the QB is shaky. It's not all offense for SC. Their defense is tougher than we thought. I don't know who'll take this one but having seen SC, and with them being at home, and IF they keep the lights on, I think SC will have the edge just with the info that Townsend is not 100% on, and they can stop a running game. All of this is IF SC stays up and on top of their game. It would give them a big psychological advantage to beat White House to go on play PC.

But then, I dunno....I read on a Meigs County board that they think White House and Greenbrier recruit, so if we both pull those guys out of the bag of tricks, we'll have one heck of a Week 10. :thumb:

:angry:

White House will win this one. Everyone's been talking about The running back - MR. RT, but look at their scores people. They didn't take care of Portland like all thought & we had our 2nd stringers in early. Look at the head to heads. When we have been healthy, we have only lost 1 game. We have been getting everyone playing time rather than running up scores. I didn't know what was going on at the beginning of the season, but now that you see the personell on the field, you know exactly what was happening. Porter was getting the young sophomores experience & it is now paying dividends. I realy hate to say it fot SC's sake, but their un-defeated season comes to an end this week.

Ya'll can talk all you want because thats all it is is TALK! As for the Bison, their not going to talk about it their just going to DO IT !

White house the "best of the best" haha.

They have the ring to prove it, 1997 State Championship. Until ya get some, the view doesn't change, just like a dog in the pack. I have my ring, earn yours, and stop talking about it. There are many teams that go undefeated and then lose in the first round, just look at the soft teams in East TN in 5A that go undefeated and face a middle TN team in the first round, and lose. Let the real season begin before the bragging begins. SC has a good season going, but it's only halfway to the BIG GAME!

White house the "best of the best" haha.

Does your mommy and daddy know that you are on the computer?When you have region titles[3a and 4a],state quarter finals,semi finals[3a and 4a] and STATE CHAMPS on your resume come back and talk.We can talk it because we have it.What does your resume have,8-0 with 2 weeks to go.Thats funny :angry: