Week 9 White House at Station Camp

timbdp

eh not that hard to be the underdog win your playing on the road (not that much of a road trip though) playing at an 8-0 team that is vastly improved as compared to last season.

Shame our vistor's side has a lack of room for the road team, specially since you guys are so close! It will be packed on both sides, one more than the other, since I'm sure tons of Blue Devils Fan will be there.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House will win this one. Everyone's been talking about The running back - MR. RT, but look at their scores people. They didn't take care of Portland like all thought & we had our 2nd stringers in early. Look at the head to heads. When we have been healthy, we have only lost 1 game. We have been getting everyone playing time rather than running up scores. I didn't know what was going on at the beginning of the season, but now that you see the personell on the field, you know exactly what was happening. Porter was getting the young sophomores experience & it is now paying dividends. I realy hate to say it fot SC's sake, but their un-defeated season comes to an end this week.

White House will win this one. Everyone's been talking about The running back - MR. RT, but look at their scores people. They didn't take care of Portland like all thought & we had our 2nd stringers in early. Look at the head to heads. When we have been healthy, we have only lost 1 game. We have been getting everyone playing time rather than running up scores. I didn't know what was going on at the beginning of the season, but now that you see the personell on the field, you know exactly what was happening. Porter was getting the young sophomores experience & it is now paying dividends. I realy hate to say it fot SC's sake, but their un-defeated season comes to an end this week.

:lol:

Going with WH this time, they know how to prepare for the big game.

Has WH's QB improved enough to get an accurate pass off quickly? SC plays 9 in the box when they can sniff that the QB is shaky. It's not all offense for SC. Their defense is tougher than we thought. I don't know who'll take this one but having seen SC, and with them being at home, and IF they keep the lights on, I think SC will have the edge just with the info that Townsend is not 100% on, and they can stop a running game. All of this is IF SC stays up and on top of their game. It would give them a big psychological advantage to beat White House to go on play PC.

But then, I dunno....I read on a Meigs County board that they think White House and Greenbrier recruit, so if we both pull those guys out of the bag of tricks, we'll have one heck of a Week 10. ;)

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Has WH's QB improved enough to get an accurate pass off quickly? SC plays 9 in the box when they can sniff that the QB is shaky. It's not all offense for SC. Their defense is tougher than we thought. I don't know who'll take this one but having seen SC, and with them being at home, and IF they keep the lights on, I think SC will have the edge just with the info that Townsend is not 100% on, and they can stop a running game. All of this is IF SC stays up and on top of their game. It would give them a big psychological advantage to beat White House to go on play PC.

But then, I dunno....I read on a Meigs County board that they think White House and Greenbrier recruit, so if we both pull those guys out of the bag of tricks, we'll have one heck of a Week 10. B)

We IS going to have a head-knocking game come Friday! I am anxious to see the SC team I keep hearing about. If JW comes out unhurt, I think we'll be in good shape for the playoffs. SC should be a good test for how well we will do against Region 3.

If ever there's the time to pull those "recruits" out of the rabbits hat it's going to be next week in Week 10. But Titans89, the predictions are laid and we've been chosen to win by the Wiz of Oz B) That is never a good sign. More like a jinx.

Edited by WHHS1975

We IS going to have a head-knocking game come Friday! I am anxious to see the SC team I keep hearing about. If JW comes out unhurt, I think we'll be in good shape for the playoffs. SC should be a good test for how well we will do against Region 3.

If ever there's the time to pull those "recruits" out of the rabbits hat it's going to be next week in Week 10. But Titans89, the predictions are laid and we've been chosen to win by the Wiz of Oz B) That is never a good sign. More like a jinx.

So 1975 should we "book it", No, I'd just prefer to go ahead and play the game B)

In almost all of SC's games they have had their second string in by the 2nd half. The score has been run up in the 1st half and added to in the 2nd half. They haven't lost any games. In at least 3 games, every player on the team has played. They have quite a few sophomores who start. SC's undefeated season will not end this week. Our boys are well rested, mostly injury free and ready to continue their season.

Station Camp in a rout, I fear. I have an uncle that coaches @ White House, and they will have them ready, but they are outmanned. I have witnessed some BDP miracles, ala the playoff game @ Humboldt, but they gotta bring everything to beat this SC team.

As for recruiting, what a joke, have you seen the "talent" at White House? They play hard, and are great kids, but how many college "recruits" have you seen @ WH?