Peabody at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan wins this one but not a blowout. peabody is a great team with alot of talent. it's a do or die situation for both the dawgs and the tide. if you want to see some hard nose, hard hitting football friday nite, then come on down to johnnie hale because this game is gonna be a good one. i'm sure it will be the game of the week for the 5th quarter.

This Bulldog team is focused on one week at a time. They dominated Dresden with at least 5-6 different players touching the ball on offense.

Trenton will struggle running the spread offense against Milan's quick D.

We have a lot of offense threats. JW got some more time on offense last night and looked good. I think Moore is the best/most talented reciever in the region, though he does struggle with drops sometimes. Edited by bulldawgs#1

We have a lot of offense threats. JW got some more time on offense last night and looked good. I think Moore is the best/most talented reciever in the region, though he does struggle with drops sometimes.

Looks like JW's ankle is much better.

Trevino Moore could be something special. I think this kid has what it takes to be a receiver at the next level. He's fast, tall, and Postoak will have fun with him next year.

Looks like JW's ankle is much better.

Trevino Moore could be something special. I think this kid has what it takes to be a receiver at the next level. He's fast, tall, and Postoak will have fun with him next year.

Yes JW is back to 100%. Everyone stands up when he gets the ball cause there's a chance he's taking it to the house. I'd also have to say he and Bledsoe are our best DBs. I don't know that anyone has completed a pass on JW all year. Pearson has also done a great job at WR.

Moore's a big strong kid that can run and jump.

Best part....Pearson and Williams are sophs, Moore and Bledsoe are Jrs

Edited by bulldawgs#1