South Fulton @ Mckenzie

Devil_Alumni

Yea i remember in 2003 were playing West Carroll for the region title and coming back from a half time deficit 21-7 to make it 22-21 but then fell 27-22 in the final minutes of the game.

That year we played Fayette Aceademy in the first round of the playoffs and had them beat 18-8 in the 3rd quarter but quite a few key players went down to injuries and we just gave it up 42-18. That year Fayette made it all the way to the Semi-Finals and got beat by 3 points.

:thumb: Keep the faith, Football dominance is just like the weather round here, if you don't like it stick around it'll change. :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE'S BACK!! WANNAB!! Where you been? All of my Rebel people on here, WANNAB is a true Rebel fan. Duck, you should remember him.

WANNAB, the wood shed is probably going to be open, but I don't see Coach Comer being like some others we know that like taking folks to the woodshed.

Good to see you back.

I know of an undefeated team. At least until tonight. Wonder who the coaches are.

Not anymore!

Leave no doubt next time!!

I hope everyone knows South Fulton fans and Rebel Fans that there aint much chatter in here about the game Friday. And it's all about respect. Rebels aint talking smack to South Fulton and like wise. It's killing me all this love in here.

Nobody likes to trash talk as much as I do. But doing it to South Fulton now is like...... like.... the thought of french kissing your sister or something... Now I can't wait til the Gleason game. Thier season is down as usual but I know I don't like them. So check my posts next week I've got all new trash to dump on them..... :ph34r::lol:

I here ya Butchie. Its kinda hard to talk to trash to a team when your own team hasny won a game all year. Anyway good luck to yall Friday and on the rest of the season and wish for no injuries.

Devil I'm gonna remember this post and when ya'll start dominating this region I'll drag her back up. And u wait and see it maybe sooner than we all think. But as always good luck to you and yours. I pray for an injury free game. And a Big Ole Rebel Win. :thumb: