Covington Vs. Crockett County

CHARGERFAN

Just when you think that Crockett County is great they go out and do something a little more impressive. I said it on the SS thread and I`ll say it here...Crockett and Southside are two freight trains headed right toward each other. I don`t know of a West TN stadium that will hold the crowd that will be at that game. It will be a very special game between two great teams.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you think that Crockett County is great they go out and do something a little more impressive. I said it on the SS thread and I`ll say it here...Crockett and Southside are two freight trains headed right toward each other. I don`t know of a West TN stadium that will hold the crowd that will be at that game. It will be a very special game between two great teams.

That would be a great game...One in which I will attend.....Jax S-S can't punch their ticket quite yet though....Beating David Lipscomb will be extremely difficult..The Mustangs are that guy by the railroad track holding the lever that switches the trains direction.....Crockett will have to go through the rugged 7-3A again at least for one round,possibly Dyersburg ..It will be tough for both to go to the semis...

What a game.That was the best passing I have ever seen out of a high school team(massey has a cannon).I really thought it was gonna be close,Crockett just had too much going for them.No doubt they will play again in the playoffs (sorry Dyersburg).The offense was awesome but Crocketts D stepped up.All teams in 7-3a need to open up the passing game if not we'll never win state.Also not to take Jax-SS lightly but their not a threat I look for david taking them out.Anyways I'm just glad it was a good and safe game.

That would be a great game...One in which I will attend.....Jax S-S can't punch their ticket quite yet though....Beating David Lipscomb will be extremely difficult..The Mustangs are that guy by the railroad track holding the lever that switches the trains direction.....Crockett will have to go through the rugged 7-3A again at least for one round,possibly Dyersburg ..It will be tough for both to go to the semis...

DL has more than the switchman..they also have the "Flagmen"== men in stripes...ask any DHS fan that witnessed the DHS/Sheffield game round one last year==.Flagmen was defiantly responsible for DHS loss...DL feared DHS most of all teams from Regions 7-8aaa thus the Flagmen used to deter DHS advancing..CC altho i know your the best of Regions 7-8 aaa and certainly Deserve a position for the Gold ball you can rely that DL does to and will have them at one of your games== BE VERY WARY.. all my best wishes on Region 7-3aaa winning all 4 games in 1st round ..may all players,coaches,fans be injury free playing,traveling to the games..GO TROJANS :thumb:

Massey 249 yards against DCHS

Massey 243 yards against Covington

Dyersburg people are no longer allowed to post anything on a Crockett thread about whose defense is better. :lol: Dyersburg D was going to shut us down....Then Ripley was the best D we would face....then Covington D swarms to the ball and Crockett won't be able to move the ball...You are right, all these Defenses are good, but please Dyersburg people, no more predictions about whose Defense will stop us. :lol:

Amen ......ive been preaching this for weeks and weeks cavcav............now with all the defenses in their places will someone plz give the cavs their respect on the defensive side of the football as we have held everyone under 14 points (unless you count our third team giving up two scores against dyercounty )