Harriman at Coalfield

smoothsmitty

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

I'm thinking Coalfield will come out strong. Their offense has been unbelievable lately, but for some reason their defense isn't as good as earlier...but, I think it will be this week and I predict:

Coalfield - 41

Harriman - 24

Man this is the game everyone was talking about before the season even started should be a good one. Coalfield has had Harrimans # the last couple of years and that + home field should go in Coalfields favor. I love it when Harriman spreads the field but I also think the old wing t should be Harrimans game plan this week to eat up clock and keep Coalfield on defense.

My pick is toss up. Well Harriman was heads and the dime landed on heads :thumb: so

HHS 23

CHS 21

Guest Shocker0

Man, that moneys always right lol...well, I've created two teams on NCAA 06 one of Harriman and one of Coalfield, I've tried to make them pretty accurate and I'm gonna see what it says the score will be and post it lol.

I think your crazy if u think Harriman will win it up front I saw them play, Coalfield is to physical for Harriman they will once again line it up in the power I like last year & say stop me if u can but Harriman will not be able to, but I also think Harriman will have success throwing the ball on Coalfield we all seen how much success Greenback had throwing but this is a big game & Coalfield will stand tall in this one....

Well..I have been waiting on this one for a while now and it's here! Harriman is going to have to shore up their defense and contain Davis. I think this is going to be another one where someone has to outscore the other. For the marbles!!!

Harriman 34 :thumb:

Coalfield 27

Edited by volmash