Stewart Co. @ Waverly Central

15 NWTF 08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night will be a pretty good game as long as SC's seniors comes to play knowing it will be one of their last games. If SC comes out and plays like they did against the lackluster cardinals last week they will get it handed to them again....but if they will come out with some intensity and refuse to give up i think they could make a game out of this. I am not 100% sure on who will win this one but i will say that if SC plays to there potential they will win (17 to 14) and if they don't they will lose (28 to 10). SC is one of those teams that always have those little break downs that end up costing them really big, and if they have those on Friday night then they will chalk up yet another lose in the lose column. :thumb:

Friday night will be a pretty good game as long as SC's seniors comes to play knowing it will be one of their last games. If SC comes out and plays like they did against the lackluster cardinals last week they will get it handed to them again....but if they will come out with some intensity and refuse to give up i think they could make a game out of this. I am not 100% sure on who will win this one but i will say that if SC plays to there potential they will win (17 to 14) and if they don't they will lose (28 to 10). SC is one of those teams that always have those little break downs that end up costing them really big, and if they have those on Friday night then they will chalk up yet another lose in the lose column. :thumb:

I've got news for ya. Stewart County would have to play the game of the year to keep it respectable against Waverly. If Waverly comes out and sets the tone then it will be a long night. If Waverly does not shoot themselves in the foot it could be the highest point totals for their offense all year. Waverly's defense will smother the rebel offense.

Waverly-33

Stewart County-6 ( 2 FG)

its is now 1:12 friday october 10th......5 hours and 48 minutes away from the final kickoff for many seniors at ray hampton stadium.....the weather is turnin great, cant wait....the team is fired up, the students tha same....goin around the halls its great seein the blue and white everywhere, sc..we r here 2 play 2night, no playin around....goina b big points, hard hits, and a waverly W!!!! tigers will roll this thru this one...and be ready to head to loretto next week to end the reg season....GO TIGERS!!!

I guess they were hanging their head when they outscored Camden in the second quarter?

Unfortunately for Waverly,you have to outscore someone for 4 quarters. Also, it was unfortunate for Waverly that they were outscored for the game. Badly.

Edited by rcombs

its is now 1:12 friday october 10th......5 hours and 48 minutes away from the final kickoff for many seniors at ray hampton stadium.....the weather is turnin great, cant wait....the team is fired up, the students tha same....goin around the halls its great seein the blue and white everywhere, sc..we r here 2 play 2night, no playin around....goina b big points, hard hits, and a waverly W!!!! tigers will roll this thru this one...and be ready to head to loretto next week to end the reg season....GO TIGERS!!!

Today is the 20th..lol B):D:lol:

38-16. great night for the tigers. first team scores 28 in 1st half, 10 in the 3rd quarter. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teams come in to clean-up. stewart scores 16 on thirds and fourths. great job tigers, now lets go get one in loretto.

Waverly could have scored as much as they wanted tonight. Stewart County fans, you should be highly upset. any coach that plays his first string trying to score on freshmen and sophomores should be fired. You wonder why Stewart County can't have winning seasons. This is why. You play your subs when the other teams subs are playing, that way they get better especially in the fourth quarter.