Ooltewah @ Oak Ridge

denlron

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, we do try to be balanced in our braodcast. You can hear the game on Oakridgesports.com or on our main site, Prepradio.com. We come on around 6:30 pm but the pregame is very Oak Ridge heavy with coach interviews but they have nothing but praise and respect for Ooltewah.

I knew that DC, see you later on in the press box. Yes Ooltewah folks, I'm back this week, but will miss the next two weeks while in Arkansas.

so how about my first post ever on coach t on page 8 of this thread?! haha. :] <3 i'm not going to the game. i have defensive driving school tomorrow at 8 in the morn until 5 then i have to goto work, then i have to get up at 6 sunday to goto work and work from 7am-10pm. so im not making the trip. i also miss the alabama tn game. roll tide roll. lol. vols fans please dont get cocky, that is what will mess u up. i hate the vols, but i believe they are the better team... ive been reading the paper all week and all the articles on the alabama tn game (like 10 articles on them on tues,weds,thurs paper) and ill post up a quicky spread for that. just to voice my opinion. i hope i dont get in trbl posting college stuff!

Overall

Alabama(+11½) @ Tennessee(-11½)

17-14 F

Defensive Keys:

Alabama: Don't hurt yourself by being conservative. Don't blow the one on one corner matches and give up the deep ball. Get To Erik Ainge!!!!!

Tennessee: Stuff KD (Kenneth Darby) and make Bama one dimensional. Double team #22 (DJ Hall) & #81 (Keith Brown) as much as possible, with out blowing other coverage or giving up a big rushing play.

Offensive Keys:

Alabama: KD needs another 100+ game(I expect about a 140+ game). John Parker Wilson CAN NOT throw interceptions, keep poise and deliver it on he mark.

Tennessee: The line must keep Ainge protected, if Ainge gets injured, you have thrown the game. Take advantage of the conservative DBs of Alabama, when they step in to defend the play, throw the long ball.