Polk @ Central

TheEmpire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are ya'll going to say next week if Central beats Polk? Bad Officials?

;)

Here ya go Yeehaw and all you other Charger fans who think you all got a chance against us.

Over the past 5 years Polk has scored 171 points v.s. the Chargers and the Chargers have scored a whoaping 21 points. Here are the scores from years past

year Polk Central

2001 49 9

2002 21 0

2003 32 12

2004 28 0

2005 41 0

my prediction on 2006

2006 56 0

DECADE OF DOMINATION

and in 2000 the WILDCATS one also, I just couldn't find the score. I think it was 23-15. not sure tho

Edited by TheEmpire

Ok first this is an easy one Polk kills Central by like a trillion. Second " A Decade of Dominace" belongs to Meigs vs. Central they havnt even come close in forever ha ha But all Polk fans can join us we are havin a party on Centrals Field.....we owne it anyway!!!!!!!!

I guess Meigs and Polk should pay the taxes on Central's field, since they both own it.

When's the last time Central beat Meigs? I bet it's been 10 to 12 years.

Okay, these random post deletions are starting to bug me - anyone care to explain what was wrong with my last post?

Hate to think there was a Polk County admin behind it.

:o

I don't know that there is a Polk Co. Admin.

I deleted them. "Polk Pride" bears a striking resemblence to one or a few Polk students who have been banned under other names. Students who don't know the limits and rules of the boards. Students who want to do damage to their own team as much as anyone else.

I had been asked to watch the Polk threads by some of the Polk faculty. So anything with Polk in it is on my radar.

And since I'm from Grundy Co., have no kid playing football and am just a crusty old hasbeen who now writes sports and takes pictures....I don't care who wins between the two of you. I wish you both luck. I'm just trying to keep a student or students from acting a fool and in the end getting beat up by the football team at their school.

Watch yourself for a while. It's funny how there's so many things started about Polk are by brand new posters. That's kids ducking and running from their previous logins being locked out.

Oh, and for those of you who don't like what I'm doing.....feel free to Contact CoachT. If he tells me to back off I will. Otherwise......Del is watching. :rolleyes:

DL.

Edited by DelTavian

I don't know that there is a Polk Co. Admin.

I deleted them. "Polk Pride" bears a striking resemblence to one or a few Polk students who have been banned under other names. Students who don't know the limits and rules of the boards. Students who want to do damage to their own team as much as anyone else.

I had been asked to watch the Polk threads by some of the Polk faculty. So anything with Polk in it is on my radar.

And since I'm from Grundy Co., have no kid playing football and am just a crusty old hasbeen who now writes sports and takes pictures....I don't care who wins between the two of you. I wish you both luck. I'm just trying to keep a student or students from acting a fool and in the end getting beat up by the football team at their school.

Watch yourself for a while. It's funny how there's so many things started about Polk are by brand new posters. That's kids ducking and running from their previous logins being locked out.

Oh, and for those of you who don't like what I'm doing.....feel free to Contact CoachT. If he tells me to back off I will. Otherwise......Del is watching. :rolleyes:

DL.

Sigh... Ok, cool enough.

May I make a suggestion? Just edit the post and say why, it makes for fewer misunderstandings.

As far as "striking resemblance", can you not check by IP? Easy enough to do providing you have that access.

Also, if you want my identity, I'd be glad to let you know - in private - I don't need my vehicle turned over in the parking lot Friday night.

:o

Sigh... Ok, cool enough.

May I make a suggestion? Just edit the post and say why, it makes for fewer misunderstandings.

As far as "striking resemblance", can you not check by IP? Easy enough to do providing you have that access.

Also, if you want my identity, I'd be glad to let you know - in private - I don't need my vehicle turned over in the parking lot Friday night.

B)

I can't check IPs. That's on CoachT's and IAMOZ's level. I can just sweep the floor.

Don't need your identity. The only reason your post got deleted is because it had Polk Pride's post quoted in it. So far you're doing just fine as far as I can tell.

Cheers!

DL.