Carter @ Fulton

Road2Three

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last word on this game.First of all Fulton#???? before you answer a question know what youre talking about I still have a player at Carter and he still wears #11(see prep xtra stats leaders in ints and receiving)and as for the one playing college ball keep eyes open and mouth shut and youll learn about that too(he will actually be eligble to play in college ACT GPA and all that stuff that seems to miss so many on Braodway).Now as for the game Fulton has a great team but I still think both teams have the same problem as the playoffs approach we have to face teams that are better than us eventually us in Fulton and Fulton in Cathlic so Basketball is getting ever closer for both teams.Carter failed to take advantage of the oppurtunities that the Falcons gave us in the first half on Friday nite and our program is not to the level yet where we can afford to do that.I would discuss our offensive performance but it would be too painful it was pitiful(no plan no direction no execution).But the bright side to all of this is we play Rutledge on Friday nite and then the new season starts with a home playoff game which I think Carter will win and then the rematch and I think this time around Carter may remember where the playmakers are and not go into the game thinking that Fulton has too many athletes we can win games like this but that attitude has to start at the top then the players can start to believe.Don't be satisfied just to score.That is sure what it looked like on Friday nite.GO HORNETS!!!!!!

My last word on this game.First of all Fulton#???? before you answer a question know what youre talking about I still have a player at Carter and he still wears #11(see prep xtra stats leaders in ints and receiving)and as for the one playing college ball keep eyes open and mouth shut and youll learn about that too(he will actually be eligble to play in college ACT GPA and all that stuff that seems to miss so many on Braodway).Now as for the game Fulton has a great team but I still think both teams have the same problem as the playoffs approach we have to face teams that are better than us eventually us in Fulton and Fulton in Cathlic so Basketball is getting ever closer for both teams.Carter failed to take advantage of the oppurtunities that the Falcons gave us in the first half on Friday nite and our program is not to the level yet where we can afford to do that.I would discuss our offensive performance but it would be too painful it was pitiful(no plan no direction no execution).But the bright side to all of this is we play Rutledge on Friday nite and then the new season starts with a home playoff game which I think Carter will win and then the rematch and I think this time around Carter may remember where the playmakers are and not go into the game thinking that Fulton has too many athletes we can win games like this but that attitude has to start at the top then the players can start to believe.Don't be satisfied just to score.That is sure what it looked like on Friday nite.GO HORNETS!!!!!!

Landry Stanton=Not a factor against Fulton. Bret Stanton=Not a factor at against Fulton, My eyes are open now, where is your son playing.

Wow I think it's kind of funny how much trash some of you Carter people talk!! Some of you all are cool people but the other ones are uneducated, close minded, and just, well, stupid!! First off Mark Allen Bounds is a JOKE!!! That's right he isn't good at all only in your LAME division. It would be different if some of you people *who will stay un named* didn't down programs and say they will beat them. Not only that but how about that " 7-2 " some of you people painted in one of our endzones?? If you all were halfway good we might go back and do something but that would be a waste of gas money so don't worry about that. Oh yeah and some of the parents were funny to yell at cause they got mad!! Maybe you all will learn to be a little more modest ;-p But you probably won't

Don't be so quick to assume that it was Carter who painted your end zone and bank. They accused Catholic of planting a flag at mid-field and putting up "posters" going into the lockerroom and gym. The Catholic Principal called and was told the flag and posters had been put up during the night and the FHS people were really upset that we would do this. The Catholic principal asked them when they called in the morning to complain "How wet is the flag?" He was told it wasn't wet then he asked "If it were out their all night don't you think it would be covered in dew since everything out here is still wet?" The Catholic players wouldn't have even known where the locker romms and gym was. We've never played there. Who says private school education doesn't have it's benefits.

Sound like the FHS coaches are still trying to use juvenile methods to fire up their team. Maybe Carter should have used a flag instead of paint.

Don't be so quick to assume that it was Carter who painted your end zone and bank. They accused Catholic of planting a flag at mid-field and putting up "posters" going into the lockerroom and gym. The Catholic Principal called and was told the flag and posters had been put up during the night and the FHS people were really upset that we would do this. The Catholic principal asked them when they called in the morning to complain "How wet is the flag?" He was told it wasn't wet then he asked "If it were out their all night don't you think it would be covered in dew since everything out here is still wet?" The Catholic players wouldn't have even known where the locker romms and gym was. We've never played there. Who says private school education doesn't have it's benefits.

Sound like the FHS coaches are still trying to use juvenile methods to fire up their team. Maybe Carter should have used a flag instead of paint.

Who cares if Carter did it or not ..they got stomped anyway ... if Fulton did it then so what schools have been doing things like that for years and years ... and IRISH please dont be so closed minded that you think that your private school education would exclude anybody at Catholic from ever using any kind of motivation tool whether it be paint or flag or whatever .... its been done at every school around here Public or Private ....... chew on that ... play was a bit dirty Friday night cant really see why Carter was doing that .. I guess the scoreboard got too painful to look at .... 2 years in a row that that have gotten stomped .... I guess all the Carter folks sitting in Fulton sections were trying cause some interaction .. thye didnt get much chance to stand and yell though .... I cant see Carter beating AE or Kingston ... so I doubt there will be a rematch ...

What was your GPA ??? Its spelled Broadway !!!!!! Where is your kid going ??? Your youngest looks like a pretty good athlete for a Soph ... good luck to both of them ... Carter just hasnt played anybody this year that is any good ..they see what real football is when they get to the last of the year and play Fulton and then they are in shock heading into playoffs ... Carter would do good to play some more tough out of region opponents early in season to prepare them ....

What was funny was a couple from Carter sat in front of me in Fulton section and she thought it was so funny when thye would announce the Catholic - Kingston scores with Catholic ahead she would just shake that GREEN CARTER shaker and yell ... that was the only time she could shake her shaker and it was for a different game that she was watching ........ I dont blame her though .. I would have hated to bring that shaker and not get a chance to shake it ..... its hard to find any positives in 48-3 and us kneeling at the 1 yard line the last 3 snaps ....