Huntingdon at USJ

Outsider15

Okay I will put it this way when Gilmer left to go to Bruceton the team went down!

Right now you can't base that off of anything except opinion. Gilmer has been gone for three years now. The first year USJ was 13-1. The second year and third year have been without winning seasons. But thats just two years, and they did move up to 7-2a. Now if their track continues in maybe three or four years, then you can say that. Right now you can't.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Enlighten us oh great one...what's your ideas!

Attention Mustang Fans: Chris Donald is gonna be Chris Donald and my hats off to him. Why don't ya'll get Cody Crocker some time to throw the ball so he can be he.... Is it all about Chris or can a brother get broke off too now and then. He's be getting it done for four years. Let's block for him a lil and watch him eat up the field... Get em Cody.... :angry:

Enlighten us oh great one...what's your ideas!

The "Pigskin Pals" passed this question around a couple of months ago and we were unanimous in thinking the reason USJ starts their games at 7 is "they have so many players that drive in from other counties they start early so they can get back home at a decent hour..... :angry:

Edited by Mr. Mustang

The "Pigskin Pals" passed this question around a couple of months ago and we were unanimous in thinking the reason USJ starts their games at 7 is "they have so many players that drive in from other counties they start early so they can get back home at a decent hour..... :justwrestle:

Yeah boy! That's why USJ has had so much success in football these last 2 years - it's because of all the "recruiting" of top notch players from all over W.Tenn, Miss.,Ark., etc. Reckon they're paying 'em too???

This should be a great game! I've been hearing alot about Donald and look forward to seeing him play. However, With USJ's passing game, I think he will be out of the picture for most of the game. USJ wins 24-7.

ive blocked chris donald in years past and trust me if you dont think he will be a big part of the pass defense you gonna be proved very very wrong. He might not have many sacs, but hes like 6'4" and has a ridiculously high vertical. If you dont put somebody on him that will hinder him enough to keep those big hands down your gonna get a lot of passes swatted and some intros thrown due to pressure.