Maryville vs Halls

jrlcm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough opponent for Homecoming. I guess only the best are invited to our festivities. Water pumps and sprinkler system at the ready. I mean I wish our field would drain better these hard rains the past few weeks have just left the field with little hope of drying out. :lol:

ZCAR, if'un hit is Homecoming at Hauls, will the Homecoming Queen at Hauls be wearing trout waders with high heels out on the Hauls football field?

Edited by STARSNBARS

No that was last years style. This year its the military/hunting look. Tight spandex Cabela bibs and coveralls with the new scent control clothing(waterproofed of course just in case the sprinkler system has a mind of its own at half time). I think boots are in over the high heels too. :lol::lol:

No that was last years style. This year its the military/hunting look. Tight spandex Cabela bibs and coveralls with the new scent control clothing(waterproofed of course just in case the sprinkler system has a mind of its own at half time). I think boots are in over the high heels too. :lol::lol:

I'll be there early. Don't want to miss it. Without a doubt, Hauls Has It.

Homecoming always has a big crowd. I can't wait. :D

Sadly (for MHS fans) it's not homecoming week for the Devils so StarsNBars and all the rest will have to come watch us play SD to get a glimpse of our Halls lovelies. ;) I suppose because we have so few seniors the powers that be think it won't hurt to have homecoming on senior night.