If you were Chris Donald would you choose TN or ND?

BigOrange04

Of course I would choose TN. Playing in the SEC for my in-state school in front of 107,000 thousand fans would be to much to turn down. I think he would be the next great linebacker to play at UT. Must be a tough decision, but its one that many of use wish we had to make it!

GO VOLS!

CHRIS DONALD COME ON DOWN!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chris Donald is reading this let me tell you. At Notre Dame you will be at a good program. At UT you will be at a great program. Notre Dame plays wanna bes. UT plays in the toughest conference in the NCAA. At Notre Dame you can play in front of 70,000. At UT 105, 000 with loyalty from fans that runs from border to border. At Notre Dame you can get ranked because you are NOtre Dame and then when you play someone really good you get beat. At UT or any other SEC school you earn your ranking. People recognize that. At Notre Dame no one can come see you every game and at UT they can come every game.

Choose UT and play for Chavis the best defensive coordinator in the country. They tried to hire him at ND.

i would go notre dame....alot of tradition...great program great coaches charlie weiss.....and hey the best reason is its notre dame and there my favorite team.............notre dame has been in alot bigger games than the vols... notre dame has won i think 9 national championships ...and more than 5 heismans i cant even remember when anyone on the vols won the heisman peyton was close but he got beat by a cornerback lol

Edited by GO Eagles

i would go notre dame....alot of tradition...great program great coaches charlie weiss.....and hey the best reason is its notre dame and there my favorite team.............notre dame has been in alot bigger games than the vols... notre dame has won i think 9 national championships ...and more than 5 heismans i cant even remember when anyone on the vols won the heisman peyton was close but he got beat by a cornerback lol

Those championships were when there was no competition in the college ranks and when was the last time they won it?????? Yes, Peyton, got beat (robbed) out of Heisman. Besides, what does the Heisman mean really? It is not the best player, it's the most popular. Look who beat Peyton. He was released this year after a few years in the NFL. Everyone fears Peyton. I've seen Heisman winners not get drafted. Gino Toretto from Miami comes to mind. He (Chris) will be better suited for UT with Chavis and will make it to the NFL if he goes there.

Edited by papatiger

Those championships were when there was no competition in the college ranks and when was the last time they won it?????? Yes, Peyton, got beat (robbed) out of Heisman. Besides, what does the Heisman mean really? It is not the best player, it's the most popular. Look who beat Peyton. He was released this year after a few years in the NFL. Everyone fears Peyton. I've seen Heisman winners not get drafted. Gino Toretto from Miami comes to mind. He (Chris) will be better suited for UT with Chavis and will make it to the NFL if he goes there.

lol who fears peyton no one in the post season i guess..........and to the guy that said the vols would beat notre dame this year i highly doubt it.......they couldnt do it when notredame was bad they certainly cant do it now

If Chris Donald is reading this let me tell you. At Notre Dame you will be at a good program. At UT you will be at a great program. Notre Dame plays wanna bes. UT plays in the toughest conference in the NCAA. At Notre Dame you can play in front of 70,000. At UT 105, 000 with loyalty from fans that runs from border to border. At Notre Dame you can get ranked because you are NOtre Dame and then when you play someone really good you get beat. At UT or any other SEC school you earn your ranking. People recognize that. At Notre Dame no one can come see you every game and at UT they can come every game.

Choose UT and play for Chavis the best defensive coordinator in the country. They tried to hire him at ND.

I don't think he is the best....Bo Pelini from LSU may be the best...

Of course I would choose TN. Playing in the SEC for my in-state school in front of 107,000 thousand fans would be to much to turn down. I think he would be the next great linebacker to play at UT. Must be a tough decision, but its one that many of use wish we had to make it!

GO VOLS!

CHRIS DONALD COME ON DOWN!

Easy choice............Notre Dame hands down....Of course I am a diehard Vol hater...