If you were Chris Donald would you choose TN or ND?

BigOrange04

Notre Dame Hands down. Better atmosphere, more national titles, and not to mention they have embarresed TN the last two years. He will go to the vols, but they dont deserve that anybody good from around here. THey passed on Patrick Willis and that shows how brilliant Fat Phil is. Notre Dame 11 titles, NBC every Saturday at Home, on ABC away from South Bend. It doesnt matter their 2007 recruiting class is already loaded so if TN takes him it really doesnt affect them at all. That Georgia win doesnt look that impressive now that Vandy has jumped on that bandwagon. Spurrier is creeping arounf that corner, and oh Phil will be in trouble. Golden Tate from Nashville is now the highly touted recruit and Harrison Smith from Knoxville on the Domers list. Probally need to quit worrying about Notre Dame and worry about Spurrier out recruiting you. By the way the same Vols that are out on the field now, got thier tails kicked last year by ND 42-21, and the year before a poor 6-6 ND team smoked the Volsat Knoxville in November in front of 107,000 poor souls. Go Vols

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol who fears peyton no one in the post season i guess..........and to the guy that said the vols would beat notre dame this year i highly doubt it.......they couldnt do it when notredame was bad they certainly cant do it now

all time series tied at 4 to 4. vols beat irish when they were good and irish beat vols when they were good and vice versa. i cannot stand any team outside of the sec especially notre dame and michigan because i am a true southerner. people from the south who root for northern teams are very confused about their heritage or they are darn yankees which means yankees who moved down here and decided to stay. if chris decide to play for the irish then that's his decision. i want like it but at least he will get a top notch education and play for a storied football program . if he plays for the vols well you do the math it's sec football not the independent league. real football is played in the sec not against navy.

Notre Dame Hands down. Better atmosphere, more national titles, and not to mention they have embarresed TN the last two years. He will go to the vols, but they dont deserve that anybody good from around here. THey passed on Patrick Willis and that shows how brilliant Fat Phil is. Notre Dame 11 titles, NBC every Saturday at Home, on ABC away from South Bend. It doesnt matter their 2007 recruiting class is already loaded so if TN takes him it really doesnt affect them at all. That Georgia win doesnt look that impressive now that Vandy has jumped on that bandwagon. Spurrier is creeping arounf that corner, and oh Phil will be in trouble. Golden Tate from Nashville is now the highly touted recruit and Harrison Smith from Knoxville on the Domers list. Probally need to quit worrying about Notre Dame and worry about Spurrier out recruiting you. By the way the same Vols that are out on the field now, got thier tails kicked last year by ND 42-21, and the year before a poor 6-6 ND team smoked the Volsat Knoxville in November in front of 107,000 poor souls. Go Vols

That's no accomplishment, even Vandy beat UT last year. With Cutcliffe there, it is totally different. UT would destroy ND this year. ND struggles with everyone they play including Navy. If they played in the SEC they would finish in the middle of the pack, no doubt. As far as Spurrier, that's a joke. He's not recruiting better. He's still struggling at South Carolina. He's not going to get the recruits in SC as he did in Fla. Obviously you haven't watched them play this year. As far as the Georgia win not being impressive because of Vandy. That's just plain stupid. Vandy has always played Georgia tough. And even the commentators said if Georgia played the way they did against Vandy, they wouldn't win any more.

Edited by papatiger

The way he is playing this year let him go to Notre Dame. He's playing not to get hurt and is not giving much of an effort. After the Camden game I said yeah he should go ahead and commit to Tennessee ..........Martin that is!!!!!

Even if he did go to to martin he would still have accomplished more than you ever have......crawl back in your hole

That's no accomplishment, even Vandy beat UT last year. With Cutcliffe there, it is totally different. UT would destroy ND this year. ND struggles with everyone they play including Navy. If they played in the SEC they would finish in the middle of the pack, no doubt. As far as Spurrier, that's a joke. He's not recruiting better. He's still struggling at South Carolina. He's not going to get the recruits in SC as he did in Fla. Obviously you haven't watched them play this year. As far as the Georgia win not being impressive because of Vandy. That's just plain stupid. Vandy has always played Georgia tough. And even the commentators said if Georgia played the way they did against Vandy, they wouldn't win any more.

I'm glad UT does not struggle???? remember AIR FORCE.

He needs to go to Notre Dame a get away from all the UT rednecks that think UT is above all teams.

You know, I am a huge Vols fan, but you are so right, ndfan63. Having lived here all my life, it becomes abundantly clear that the fans of the University of Tennessee do not, and I repeat, DO NOT respect any team they play, whatsoever. They never give the other team credit when they beat us, and they are never satisfied. We (UT fans) are also some of the most fair weather around, as well. Take last year's 5-6 team, or any basketball teams before last year, and you will see that Tennessee fans are some of the most aggravatingly lukewarm I have ever seen. Sure, they bleed "Orange and White", that is, if the team is 9-3 or better. It took maybe the most outgoing basketball coach in America to get people excited about the basketball team. If any of the fans of Tennessee look at two specific programs in the SEC (LSU and Georgia), they would see fan bases that stand by their teams through thick and thin. Just wait and see Nov. 4th against LSU, what happens if UT is losing in the second half. If it weren't for the student section, Tennessee would be screwed. On the flip side, watch what how the LSU fans act. As for Chris Donald, go to ND, get on the field earlier, go to UT, get to the NFL for sure. It's pretty much a win-win with either program. Same goes for Harrison Smith.

The way he is playing this year let him go to Notre Dame. He's playing not to get hurt and is not giving much of an effort. After the Camden game I said yeah he should go ahead and commit to Tennessee ..........Martin that is!!!!!

Leave it to some yahoo from Benton County to come on a thread and trash a kid. Chris was already banged up coming into the Camden game. Lets see, Chris has so far in his carear... (Along with his teammates)

1. Placed runner up in Little League State Baseball Tournament

2. Placed runner up in State Basketball Tournament (7th grade)

3. State Basketball Champions (8th grade)

4. 2003 AA State Football Champions

5. 2003 Football All State

6. 2003 Jackson Sun Freshman Of The Year (football)

7. 2003 Jackson Sun Freshman Of The Year (basketball)

8. 2004 AA State Football Runners-Up

9. 2004 Football All State

10. 2004 All West Tennessee (football)

11. 2004 All West Tennessee (basketball)

12. 2005 Football All State

13. 2005 Mr. Football Lineman Runner Up

14. 2005 Jackson Sun Player Of The Year

15. 2005 Huntingdon Mustangs advance to 4th round of playoffs

16. 2006 #1 ranked linebacker in the country

17. 2006 #11 ranked overall player in the country

SO THE QUESTION FOR YOU IS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BE DOWNING A KID WITH THESE CREDENTIALS? MY GUESS WOULD BE NOTHING!!! ;)