JCM-Raleigh Egypt

Yanker

JCM will hopefully take care of RE and get ready to get in the playoffs with a win over Hardin County. The bright spots in the loss at HC included a solid performance in the passing game as well as very few penalties. We need to be able to run the ball better and stop the run. We must be more physical and return to our intimidating style of defense.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCM will hopefully take care of RE and get ready to get in the playoffs with a win over Hardin County. The bright spots in the loss at HC included a solid performance in the passing game as well as very few penalties. We need to be able to run the ball better and stop the run. We must be more physical and return to our intimidating style of defense.

looks like RE or East may be HC's playoff game. i will be anxious to see how JCM matches up against RE. i too was impressed with JCM's passing game and the lack of penalties. the box score i saw had JCM 3-26 in penalties. JCM played a solid game, they just need to find ways to score. good luck this week. i'll bet there will be some HC coaches there, as we have an off week.

looks like RE or East may be HC's playoff game. i will be anxious to see how JCM matches up against RE. i too was impressed with JCM's passing game and the lack of penalties. the box score i saw had JCM 3-26 in penalties. JCM played a solid game, they just need to find ways to score. good luck this week. i'll bet there will be some HC coaches there, as we have an off week.

Thanks for your post my "butterful beanery friend". I hope some of my HC friends do attend our game. Since RE may be your opponent, I would think there will be a few HC fans here if the weather is good.

Thanks for your post my "butterful beanery friend". I hope some of my HC friends do attend our game. Since RE may be your opponent, I would think there will be a few HC fans here if the weather is good.

This is a real possibility. I wouldn't mind coming to this game. What kind of shape is the Rock in now with reconstruction and all?

JCM will handle Raliegh Egypt with no problem. H.C. 1st round will be Memphis East so I hope some H.C. coaches make it to the mound for the East-Mitchell game if they're off this week because that's who they'll be playing. If JCM beats Hardin and we beat Brighton does that make JCM 3 and Brighton 4?

I believe that does make JCM 3rd. I hope to see Munford again in the third round.

JCM will handle Raliegh Egypt with no problem. H.C. 1st round will be Memphis East so I hope some H.C. coaches make it to the mound for the East-Mitchell game if they're off this week because that's who they'll be playing. If JCM beats Hardin and we beat Brighton does that make JCM 3 and Brighton 4?

Yes, that's how it would shake out. If Brighton wins, then JCM 4th and Brighton 3rd. But if Northside pulls an upset, JCM is out. Good point about the East game. Is that a sure thing that HC will be playing East?

I believe that does make JCM 3rd. I hope to see Munford again in the third round.

hcrocks that's the plan. Handle your business and we'll try to do the same and lets make this a region 7 party in round 3 at our place. Watch Memphis East, they make mistakes but have the ability to over come it with natural talent. Can't coach speed, but you should win just don't take them for granted.

Yes, that's how it would shake out. If Brighton wins, then JCM 4th and Brighton 3rd. But if Northside pulls an upset, JCM is out. Good point about the East game. Is that a sure thing that HC will be playing East?

3and 4 in Memphis is up for grabs between East and Egypt. Loser is 4 and winner is 3rd and goes to Paris. Egypt isn't very good and East should handle them, last year East won 70-0. So I would say go see East or at least make sure you send someone to the mound :thumb: friday night to see them play mitchell, it's homecoming for East.

Edited by cougarmike