South Greene vs West Greene

Mr. Freeze

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For at least the past ten years, South Greene has brought the can home. There is no way with West Greene's record for the past 3 years (no wins) that they are going to defeat SG. If it was to happen (HEAVEN FORBID) then both coaches would need to forget the rest of their schedules and retire....Jones for losing to them, and Carter for actually winning a game in the past 3 years.....

SGHS--49

WGHS--0

For at least the past ten years, South Greene has brought the can home. There is no way with West Greene's record for the past 3 years (no wins) that they are going to defeat SG. If it was to happen (HEAVEN FORBID) then both coaches would need to forget the rest of their schedules and retire....Jones for losing to them, and Carter for actually winning a game in the past 3 years.....

SGHS--49

WGHS--0

West Greene will give South Greene a game, but South Greene will pull away in the end. First thing rebelfan1969, but sg hasn't had the can for past ten years, actually wg had it in 1997, and 2002. But still isn't saying much for wg, but you was wrong on that one. Another thing you was wrong about was wg losing streak doesn't go for 3 years actually wg won their last game of the 2004 year, the last game of the year against Cumberland Gap. And don't put coaches names on here, there is no need for that negative stuff.

SGHS-42

WGHS-20

That was pretty stupid pick redrock, do you go to wg, and are you on the football team. I know who you r.

that wasnt stupid it was being skeptic of the 2 teams I think it depends on the players if they have their game faces on or not

and 2nd off that was pretty stupid to ask if i go to WGHS and if i am a player.....lol if you know who i am?

I dont not play football at WGHS and never went to school there so you apparently dont know who i am do you?

anyways i say to SGHS and WGHS have a safe and good game

Go Buffs!!!!!!!! :angry: