Sectional Matches

TheGreatLineJudge

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game to East Ridge, a very spirted and tough team

Greenbrier won three matches over ER. I don't remember the scores of each game but Greenbrier never fell behind in any match.

Way to go Lady Cats! You girls amaze me!

Take it all the way!

Congratulations to Renee, Trena and all the LADY CATS!!!!!!!

Tonights match was absolutely awesome to watch!

GOOD LUCK and we love you girls! STATE BOUND BAAABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

The Farragut Lady Ads defeated Morristown East 3-1 to earn a return trip back to Murfreesboro. Mo East won the first game 25-22, Then the Lady Ads stormed back to take 3 straight games to win the match. Congrats to Kelsey Benorden, Kayleigh Zavadil, Lyndsey West, and Eden Watts on making back to back trips to the state championship tournament. Thank you for all the memories and we parents all love you guys. Now go get em at state.

Updated to show nearly all sectional results. Waiting on the AC section and Memphis AAAs.

Now, I'm curious as to how they will make the "switch" (they being T$$AA) since Brentwood and Franklin have both advanced? Also, could change depending on what happens out West.

Edited by VballDaddy78

Now, I'm curious as to how they will make the "switch" (they being T$$AA) since Brentwood and Franklin have both advanced? Also, could change depending on what happens out West.

Hopefully, someone will be so kind as to call or e-mail them and remind them about all this. If Collierville and Houston both win, as I would imagine will be the case, they may do the "draw", and then swap Memphis or Nashville teams out if they end up on the same side.

Either Franklin or Brentwood will end up with Collierville in their pool. Wow.

What a great state tournament field, across all classes, this year!

Why would the T$$AA switch the pool play or schedule from what they have already posted. There is no need to switch it. Who cares if Franklin and Brentwood play in pool play. It is the state tourney if you are gonna win you got to beat everyone. The way I see the new format you can only afford to lose one pool play match to win it all.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I am inclined to wager a substantial portion of my financial assets on the likelihood that Waggoner shall transition to an alternative coaching vocation prior to the year 2028. It is my contention that discerning individuals are beginning to perceive his coaching prowess as lacking in the requisite excellence. Allow me to articulate the following assertion: Waggoner represents a markedly superior choice compared to the individual who perpetrated the act of fuel theft.   This individual exhibits a conspicuous propensity for frequent professional transitions, a trait which undermines his credibility and renders him an untenable choice for serious consideration. It is indeed confounding that his candidacy continues to garner attention and support.
    • Yeah same   It’s definitely true that tough times make tough kids, but some kids just have a big passion for the game and will become the best of the best no matter where they come from.
    • Hope you enjoy it King and good to meet you at state this year. Good luck to the Lady Landers. Keep battling. 
    • Agree. I feel for his kid and family moving every single year poor kid can’t even make friends with out leaving them