Top Linebackers in 1A

BigDogBaller

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what game have you been watching? he's pretty good but 14 15 a game that's a little high i would say.it's hard to really tell in real time it would be a guess. the other lbs are pretty good also and the front is pretty good.22,18 force things in pretty good also.only consern is 3rd down big play situation.

It looks as though someone is "PADDING THE STATS".I personally think the other three LB's are just as good as Estep. A good LB is measured by tackles for losses,not tackles 8 to 10 yds down field. Estep may be a little overated.

It looks as though someone is "PADDING THE STATS".I personally think the other three LB's are just as good as Estep. A good LB is measured by tackles for losses,not tackles 8 to 10 yds down field. Estep may be a little overated.

I agree with mole, and word,somewhat. Estep is a descent lb,but Yankee,Taylor,and Peters are just as good if not better. To be quite honest the D line takes a lot of heat off of all 4. As far as stats on Estep, they seem to be a bit if not quite a bit exaggerated. I've seen most of the games, and what i've saw does not match the papers stats.

Overated may have been what I was trying to say.Yankee,Taylor,and Peters, in my opnion are just as good, if not better. The D line may be the most underated of them all. As far as the "STATS " being padded who knows it has happened before. Thats why people "outside" the program should keep up with this sort of thing, aka media, or a teacher, NOT parents.

Overated may have been what I was trying to say.Yankee,Taylor,and Peters, in my opnion are just as good, if not better. The D line may be the most underated of them all. As far as the "STATS " being padded who knows it has happened before. Thats why people "outside" the program should keep up with this sort of thing, aka media, or a teacher, NOT parents.

NOT Parents, Not media with an agenda or any one personal involvement.