Sullivan North/AC Match Article

TheGreatLineJudge

Is it just me or was there a lot of woulda… shoulda… coulda… in this article?

There was a great atmosphere at SN. It was good to see the student body, band, cheerleaders, parents, and faculty come out and support their team. SN had some solid hitters and the team never seemed to give up even when they were down 2-0.

Shock It To Me!

Is it just me or does that look like a pretty weak "kill" as described by the caption on the picture? A two handed "kill"?

From a previous discussion of keeping stats, this doesn't qualify for a kill stat.

ole Melvin or the sports editor needs a redo on that caption description

Edited by patsfan123

Trust me, if AC listened to you guys Ac hasn't beat anyone all year, just the Mystique. Oh well, when if that mystique keeps getting us to the finals I'll take it!

Bratman, that wasn't a shot at you, seriously. Can't the comment be stand alone, not as it relates to AC? You really aren't the center of my volleyball universe and it doesnt all revolves around AC. I initially thought the AC girl wooda put it back for an AC point. But looking back it may have been over her hands. Maybe a dink it for a point, not a kill.

People earlier discussed how stats are kept, that was the reason I commented. That wasn't a kill be it vs AC or Brentwood or UT or anyone.

Also not sure why you object to calling it mystique..........isn't that another way of describing the AC program/reputation? Thats not derogatory.

Maybe Wednesday will get here quicker than I thought.............

Back to the cruise, I will be the guy by the pool with my Twister Game. The loser paints themselves in the other teams schools and if you win I'll sing "Danny Boy" and I win you'll sing the theme from "RawHide."

B)

PS

Are you really going on a cruise? If so, and we are on the same boat, I will be the guy wearing Hawkeye t-shirts and a Miami ball cap!

Announcements