CPA vs. Goodpasture

basktballa12

That was the play of the game. GP QB almost sacked for about a 15 yd loss and turns away and flings the ball down field for a perfect strike and a 65 yd TD. Definitely swung the mo.

Congrats to GP and hope to see you in 3 weeks.

If by perfect strike you mean desperate heave that happened to drop in his hands, then yes, i suppose it was a perfect strike

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you call them the best till they get beat. that is the way that it goes.

If you are going strictly off of region games well then there are more teams then just alcoa who have won every game in the region. If you go by undefeated well the only two in 2a are gatlinburg-pittman, goodpasture, and I am gonna throw in milan because we all know what the scores were regardless of the technical win loss ratio. :D I believe alcoa has lost two games <I don't care to who>. Region defeats only, well there are alot more teams that have not lost a region game.

So if you want to call alcoa number on be my guest but don't say it is because they have not been beaten. :P

If by perfect strike you mean desperate heave that happened to drop in his hands, then yes, i suppose it was a perfect strike

Doesn't really matter if it was a desperate throw or a perfect timing I need to wait on the reciever one ... more.... second.. He threw it .. the other guy caught it.. end of story

Those are the kind of plays that make history. Never seen a basketball game where a guy throws it across the court in a "desperate attempt" and it goes in ?? never seen a hail mary play that worked??

Those "desperate" plays are the ones that make records. :P

great game last night by both squads, good atmosphere and fun to be at. a little dissapointing that the true speed game of goopasture didn't get to get loose because of the field conditions ( cunningham, mayes ). with them having a chance to cut on a dry field i believe it's played very differently and we should get that chance in about three weeks. but good luck to both and hope that we see each other down the road for another great highschool football game.

If you are going strictly off of region games well then there are more teams then just alcoa who have won every game in the region. If you go by undefeated well the only two in 2a are gatlinburg-pittman, goodpasture, and I am gonna throw in milan because we all know what the scores were regardless of the technical win loss ratio. :o I believe alcoa has lost two games <I don't care to who>. Region defeats only, well there are alot more teams that have not lost a region game.

So if you want to call alcoa number on be my guest but don't say it is because they have not been beaten. ;)

they have not been beaten by a 2A team in three years that is what he was talking about. and lets see u try to beat the #23 team in the nation. and also untill a 2A team can show that they can stay within 14 points they are #1.

Edited by Bigboy99

they have not been beaten by a 2A team in three years that is what he was talking about. and lets see u try to beat the #23 team in the nation. and also untill a 2A team can show that they can stay within 14 points they are #1.

Wow you guys have been saying this for weeks. Good for you that you haven't been beaten in how many years or so by a 2-A team. Guess what??? State championship is in five weeks. It's time to concentrate on that instead of how many accomplishments over the years. Who knows you might not even make it to state.