CPA vs. Goodpasture

basktballa12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both CPA and Goodpasture have gone to state championship games and won. The two programs know what it takes to get that far. It is an incredible journey for the players and their fans. Nothing like it!

But the thing I will find interesting about Friday night's game is watching both teams play a full four quarters with few substitutions. It should be a night of great high school football. Hopefully no injuries on either side!!

Man, I would love to see this game. Two great programs, great athlets, coaches and fans. Good luck to both teams from Boyd Buchanan. We will have our hands full Friday night with Tyner. Hope you stay health and both teams make a big push into the playoffs.

This should be a very good football game.Both teams are very talented and have had a great season.I think that Goodpasture wins this one pulling away late in the 4th.

Goodpasture:31

CPA:21

Good luck to both teams.May the best team win. :justwrestle:

I agree with you! Solid running game and a tough defense- Cougars win!

GP gets to be the 2nd best team in 2A! Unless or Until someone in 2A beats Alcoa, this a battle for #2.

ok now, just because you win last years championship doesn't make you the best the next year. new players and a new coach at alcoa - i wouldn't call them the best until they beat everyone and prove it, then call them the best - as for now comment on who you think will win this game like the post says

ok now, just because you win last years championship doesn't make you the best the next year. new players and a new coach at alcoa - i wouldn't call them the best until they beat everyone and prove it, then call them the best - as for now comment on who you think will win this game like the post says

no you call them the best till they get beat. that is the way that it goes.

Congrats to GP, ya'll played an outstanding game.

Two things surprised me:

1. GP did not have one turnover the entire game on a very wet and muddy field!

2. That pass play for the touchdown, was amazing. Is that the first long TD pass for ya'll this year? He had to have thrown it over 40 yds to make the completion.

Hope we get to come over to ya'lls house for round II. Good luck through the play-offs.

Edited by robjim