bruceton vs. lake county

bballchamps

A last thought on the game between Lake Co. and Bruceton. I have friends in both places and don't want to start a feud with any of them.

If Lake Co. is healthy, they will be a LOT to handle for the Tigers!!!!! If they had stayed healthy they would have been a LOT for US to handle!!!

On the other hand, our neighbors over in east Carroll Co. are a very solid team and again, I'll say that the fans should get their money's worth!!

If both teams are healthy, this is gonna be a war over in Bruceton Friday night.

Good luck to everyone Friday night and let's all stay healthy for a change for at least the rest of the season!!

I'm told that Springer, Yancy and Valentine are ready to go. If that is the case Jordan better have another South Fulton night to keep the Tigers in this one. This one will be won in the trenches. Who's big boys are gonna come to play??

Look foreward to talking to you down the road mrbigster....

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A last thought on the game between Lake Co. and Bruceton. I have friends in both places and don't want to start a feud with any of them.

If Lake Co. is healthy, they will be a LOT to handle for the Tigers!!!!! If they had stayed healthy they would have been a LOT for US to handle!!!

On the other hand, our neighbors over in east Carroll Co. are a very solid team and again, I'll say that the fans should get their money's worth!!

If both teams are healthy, this is gonna be a war over in Bruceton Friday night.

Good luck to everyone Friday night and let's all stay healthy for a change for at least the rest of the season!!

I'm told that Springer, Yancy and Valentine are ready to go. If that is the case Jordan better have another South Fulton night to keep the Tigers in this one. This one will be won in the trenches. Who's big boys are gonna come to play??

Hey Lake County and Bruceton fans: as soon as ya'll get through beating each other up, there's some folks over in 8a thinks they gonna eliminate ya'll. Good luck setteling this game and let's get to some eliminating of our own. :blink:

I think you are right on Duck. If Springer and Yancy are healthy, it will be to much for Bruceton to handle. Our game would have been alot closer. But if Bruceton can keep it close in the second half, conditioning could be a MAJOR factor in this game.

You are so right..... Region 8-1A has dominated over the past several years. This goes back to when Bruceton dominated everyone and USJ dominated Bruceton.

JCS, Fayette, and TCA all have solid teams and we will have our hands full in all of our first round games except the REBS.

JCS spanked McKenzie last year and Fayette has beaten Lake Co. the last two years soundly. Fayette played UC last year to a 6-0 loss and UC went to the Blue Cross Bowl. Fayette didnt lose anything and look to make a run this year.

I dont think there is much difference between Fayette, JCS, and, TCA

JCS beat TCA 28-25 (I think)

Fayette beat JCS 17-14

JCS got alot of bad press early but their only 3 losses were to Fayette, DCA, and Jackson South Side.

Id love to see 7-1A find a way to get to the semis. The semi-final game will be hosted by the Region7/8 team this year. Last year, Union City had to go to Jo Burns. They get to come to us this year. Jo Burns or Cascade....

You are so right..... Region 8-1A has dominated over the past several years. This goes back to when Bruceton dominated everyone and USJ dominated Bruceton.

JCS, Fayette, and TCA all have solid teams and we will have our hands full in all of our first round games except the REBS.

JCS spanked McKenzie last year and Fayette has beaten Lake Co. the last two years soundly. Fayette played UC last year to a 6-0 loss and UC went to the Blue Cross Bowl. Fayette didnt lose anything and look to make a run this year.

I dont think there is much difference between Fayette, JCS, and, TCA

JCS beat TCA 28-25 (I think)

Fayette beat JCS 17-14

JCS got alot of bad press early but their only 3 losses were to Fayette, DCA, and Jackson South Side.

Id love to see 7-1A find a way to get to the semis. The semi-final game will be hosted by the Region7/8 team this year. Last year, Union City had to go to Jo Burns. They get to come to us this year. Jo Burns or Cascade....