Volunteer Host Cherokee

ulcpanther

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope WaCo brings jACo, the singing mule. to sing the anthem. He can really sing. I can't imagine him not being there.

Good luck Birds!

Dang it panther, jACo is dead. He ate the rule book a few years back and choked, I saw it first hand. Heck I held his tail up while wACo tried to resuscitate him to no avail. :) . If I remember correctly you put him on the grill, and all said he was dadgum tasty :)

Good luck Falcons!!

Edited by Big Daddy

That's how it went down Big Daddy.

I can still see WaCo giving jAcO mouth to mule. That WaCo kid was sure mixed up that day, I guess he was in shock.

With all the power in WaCo's jaws,

and we all know what a blow this kid can be,

He just couldn't get the rule book blown back out. Ya gotta give it to him, He's got heart, But no mule power.

Tonight, Them Birds came to play Big Daddy. Now you guys go get one Friday. Good Luck!

I don't yap, I state the facts. We'll see who wins come thursday night.

I've re-thought about things, and my final prediction for the game is

42-14 chs.

350 yards rushing for the night.

Cradic throws 3 interceptions.

How about 22 - 0 Volunteer?

Cherokee 112 total yards for the night, only 13 yards in the 2nd half.

Cradic 1 TD Pass, 0 Interceptions. Barlow 138 yds rushing. Defensive shutout. Excellent Win tonight Falcons.

I think one of your fans left something for you on our sideline. A Cherokee fan threw a fork at our bench, you might need it to eat all that crow.

Falcons: The road will be a lot tougher next week whether it is at TN High or South. Stay focused and play your game. We are proud of you win or lose.