ONEIDA @ GREENBACK

cornpone

Crunch time for the indians. seniors it's time to show the people you are laying the foundation for the future lay it all out and lead this team to the playoffs. jr's sophs and fr. time to show the fans what the future of this program is. you have 48 min. to do it in and a week to prepare. it's time to step it up,quit waitin' on someone to make a play and be that someone. good luck friday night. GO BIG ORANGE :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the guys on WECO last night, you'd think it was a foregone conclusion that Oneida was going to the playoffs. No knock against them, those guys do a terrific job, but I hope Oneida doesn't go to Greenback with that attitude. The Indians have had trouble winning at Cooper Field in recent years anyway, and while Greenback's defense may be weak, their offense has been playing great. They scored a combined 54 points against Midway and Coalfield. There's no other team that can make that claim. It will take a great effort by Oneida against Greenback -- similar to the effort we saw last night -- and the Indians must take advantage of those opportunities when they have the ball deep in their opponent's territory!

Listening to the guys on WECO last night, you'd think it was a foregone conclusion that Oneida was going to the playoffs. No knock against them, those guys do a terrific job, but I hope Oneida doesn't go to Greenback with that attitude. The Indians have had trouble winning at Cooper Field in recent years anyway, and while Greenback's defense may be weak, their offense has been playing great. They scored a combined 54 points against Midway and Coalfield. There's no other team that can make that claim. It will take a great effort by Oneida against Greenback -- similar to the effort we saw last night -- and the Indians must take advantage of those opportunities when they have the ball deep in their opponent's territory!

that's 100% correct the tribe needs a knockout punch inside the 20-30 yd line. Greenback is without a doubt a force not to be overlooked. they racked up about 300yds against one of the teams you mentioned. has anyone heard how bad lewallen was hurt last night?

Well, it all comes down to the Cherokees Reservation on Friday. Greenback can spoil the whole kit-caboodle. :lol: I know thats wrong. ;) Satterfield would have been lathering over this one. I would think the Tribe would have no trouble stirring up the passion inside of them, for this game. We'll see. You guys have a great many of the brothers watching in interest this week.....wreck havoc on the Kees! :angry:

tb, i hope daddy will front for ya....... :angry: i'd give him a holler, but your a big boy.

Kaz