AAA Region Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything can happen this time of year. Soddy-Daisy will host Riverdale and they play very tough at home.

tullahoma plays tough at home too but that didn't stop riverdale

becca can do alot more things than kelly can do

becca's shot accuracy and shot power are amazing she is no small girl at all so you won't be able to push her around

tullahoma plays tough at home too but that didn't stop riverdale

becca can do alot more things than kelly can do

becca's shot accuracy and shot power are amazing she is no small girl at all so you won't be able to push her around

actually i think i would have to disagree with that last part... well she is a big girl but i think you can effectively push her around and frustrate her if you have someone effective marking her....at the siegel game i saw that maggie was marking her and from where i was sitting it looked she did a good job...as long as you dont let her turn uncontested you have the chance of stopping her...but still even if her back is to you she can still set others up...but if you let her roam free without a mark she will do some serious damage.... :(

Thats why they play the game and what makes it so fun!!!

One thing Kelly had to do this year was to play every game at least double teamed

Good luck against McMinn. They are tough defensively If they get a goal they will have 11 players in the box like they did against Ooltewah. They sat back against SD and tried for a quick counter

Edited by wcsoccernut

Thats why they play the game and what makes it so fun!!!

One thing Kelly had to do this year was to play every game at least double teamed

Good luck against McMinn. They are tough defensively If they get a goal they will have 11 players in the box like they did against Ooltewah. They sat back against SD and tried for a quick counter

yea it is isn't it

Thanks! Well, I guess we are going to have to not let them score because i hate watching a game when the other team sits back in the box to keep you from scoring. Well since there defense is tough how well is there offense. I don't know much about mcminn.

actually i think i would have to disagree with that last part... well she is a big girl but i think you can effectively push her around and frustrate her if you have someone effective marking her....at the siegel game i saw that maggie was marking her and from where i was sitting it looked she did a good job...as long as you dont let her turn uncontested you have the chance of stopping her...but still even if her back is to you she can still set others up...but if you let her roam free without a mark she will do some serious damage.... :(

siegel ,tullahoma and shelbyville all had the size handle to becca soddy-daisy might not

there's a difference in marking and aggressive marking of course playing aggressive against becca is also bad in a way because she can hit her free kicks

it's a double edge sword

One thing about Becca is while being an explosive scorer, she has no problem feeding the ball to the other girls if they work hard to get open. Against Cookeville, when Riverdale was down 3-0, she was double teamed the whole game, but was in on all the assists of the 4 goals Riverdale scored, which by the way were all scored by freshmen.

I don't expect Riverdale to go much further, but everyone returns next year, only senior on the team is the backup goalie, so maybe next year

siegel is the team to beat IMO.