MCKENZIE REBELS 7A CHAMPS

Butchie

Deck Halls with Sacks and Penalties, Fala lala la, la la la.

Tis the Season to play like champions, Fala lala la, la la la.

Now were wearing our homefield apparrel, Fala lala la, la la la.

See there Defense fold before us, Fala lala la, la la la.

Here comes Bug with a interception, Fala lala la, la la la.

And Then Reeder causes a Fumble, Fala lala la, la la la.

See Ryan sprint for a touchdown, Fala lala la, la la la.

Watch Ole Derek throw to the endzone, Fala lala la, la la la.

This Game was over before it started, Fala lala la, la la la.

Hail the Rebels, The Region Champions, Fala lala la, la la la.

Need I sing More? :thumb:

Hey Butchie your song was right on the money reeder caused a fumble, ryan's sprint for a touch down,derek threw to the end zone,and bug got a interception,way to go rebels.....nice win

oh yeah and by the way butchie whats the song for next week lets see how close you will be on that one....have fun :D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butchie your song was right on the money reeder caused a fumble, ryan's sprint for a touch down,derek threw to the end zone,and bug got a interception,way to go rebels.....nice win

oh yeah and by the way butchie whats the song for next week lets see how close you will be on that one....have fun :thumb:

Well Thumper I only sing em as i see em. And this song could have been sung for anygame this season. But I will try to find another tune for the JCS game. I have been criticized for singing the praises of the Rebels accross CoachT so tonite I put it to music. And actually tonite you can see by the Fayette Academy loss that 7A is the stronger Region. But look for my next musical thread coming to a post near you. :D

A good not great win tonight. We looked out of sync at times. I will chalk that up to the starters not only playing 1/2 games the last two weeks. It was good to see Merrick and Bugs back.

And what can you say about Johnson. Filled in nicely for French. That is going to be nice to have down the stretch.

And to Tyler Reeder, great job of being a leader on the field tonight. Late in the game, Halls started doing a little show boating and I guess running the mouth and one of our lineman decided he was going to maybe shut them up. Reeder jerked a knot in our mans tail and I saw him point at the scoreboard (or so it looked like he did). Good job Tyler! :thumb:

1 of 5 pieces of the puzzle has been put down. Set your sights only to next Friday.

MRP!!!!!!

Go Rebels!!

A good not great win tonight. We looked out of sync at times. I will chalk that up to the starters not only playing 1/2 games the last two weeks. It was good to see Merrick and Bugs back.

And what can you say about Johnson. Filled in nicely for French. That is going to be nice to have down the stretch.

And to Tyler Reeder, great job of being a leader on the field tonight. Late in the game, Halls started doing a little show boating and I guess running the mouth and one of our lineman decided he was going to maybe shut them up. Reeder jerked a knot in our mans tail and I saw him point at the scoreboard (or so it looked like he did). Good job Tyler! :blink:

1 of 5 pieces of the puzzle has been put down. Set your sights only to next Friday.

MRP!!!!!!

Go Rebels!!

i will have to say it was good to see will and bugs back tonight they made there presents known.i hate to hear about ryan hope he will be ok. and for tyler that just shows that he is a true team leader, way to go tyler. someone has to keep there heads in the game. they need to stay focused and get ready for next week! :lol:

Well Thumper I only sing em as i see em. And this song could have been sung for anygame this season. But I will try to find another tune for the JCS game. I have been criticized for singing the praises of the Rebels accross CoachT so tonite I put it to music. And actually tonite you can see by the Fayette Academy loss that 7A is the stronger Region. But look for my next musical thread coming to a post near you. :unsure:

Congratulations to the Rebels and their fans for the win last night. Good luck against JCS next week though I don't think you will need it.

Well it's been evident in that region all season that there was no clear leader over there. It's time now to clean out the rest of em and move forward. I will have to admit that the team from halls looked to be playing some ineligible players. i seen tatoo's and beards on em. Probably ex-prisoners or something. ;)

They were some BIG boys. What a great pic of Bug. Has anyone heard how French is?

Good job Rebels!

Luv ya