Huntingdon vs. Humboldt

GlenChervin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams have a lot to play for...I wouldn't count out Humboldt...Epperson has stepped up his play and might be a threat for that Huntingdon secondary, but as we all know if Humboldt wants to be successful, they'll have to get Adrian Donald going and get the momentum early...Humboldt also needs to swarm to the ball and gang tackle because Chris Donald won't likely be brought down by one man...Huntingdon seems to be getting back to full strength so I expect a close game...no predictions from me...but Go Humboldt!!

Edited by red_16

The big thing is we win and we're in the playoffs or we lose and we can sit around and ask what if. I can't believe we can win and finish second in the region and with a Milan loss we're champs. It's tough on the Bulldogs having to forfeit those 4 games but they're in the playoffs and that's what should really matter to them.

Chris is running hard these past couple of games but I think he's 90% which is better than lots of players at 100%. We've played better since Milan and we just had some terrible breakdowns that game along with numerous breakdowns during the season. I saw Humboldt on the tube playing Westview and they looked good. We'll have a tough game ahead of us against Humboldt but I think the Mustangs realize the urgency now.

It's been a tough year for the Mustangs but I don't think you'll see any of them making excuses. Win Friday night and the season starts all over again... :thumb:

The big thing is we win and we're in the playoffs or we lose and we can sit around and ask what if. I can't believe we can win and finish second in the region and with a Milan loss we're champs. It's tough on the Bulldogs having to forfeit those 4 games but they're in the playoffs and that's what should really matter to them.

Chris is running hard these past couple of games but I think he's 90% which is better than lots of players at 100%. We've played better since Milan and we just had some terrible breakdowns that game along with numerous breakdowns during the season. I saw Humboldt on the tube playing Westview and they looked good. We'll have a tough game ahead of us against Humboldt but I think the Mustangs realize the urgency now.

It's been a tough year for the Mustangs but I don't think you'll see any of them making excuses. Win Friday night and the season starts all over again... :thumb:

From A Mckenzie Rebel perspective, I know the Crocker Bros, Donald, Sherrill and the rest will take humboldt to the mat. get em CODY!!!!!! :o

Humboldt has a lot of talent, maybe even the most in 7-2a. However, I think Huntingdon will beat them at home in a must win game.