so i dont even want to deal with you

and we got nothing to lose

all we are, are spoilers

and we're fine with that

and suposedly franklin didnt even practice on monday

thats only gonna hurt them

remember last time they didnt practice

father ryan stunned em

We got about 4 former Franklin players on our team who would love nothing more than to upstage their former team. Centennial is gonna play alot more agressive than Franklin and we should see some trick plays. I don't care if no one else in the world believes....

I BELIEVE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your enthusiasm zoosie12, and believe me I would be calling out the team if they did not go through their Monday film work and practice routine - but they did, so your source is yanking your chain. (do your chain hang low....is it platinum is it gold.....I've been around these kids too long!)

How do you gain momentum from 1 win against Columbia - next thing you know you will be calling it a winning streak!

I do appreciate your faithfull support of CHS, enjoy it and keep the rest of the CHS fan base motivated (I was a supporter for 6 long agonizing years)

you better have faith b/c the only way centennial wins is if GOD has something to do with it (and I'm not trying to be funny). Centennial isn't going to be franklin. they need to try and make a good game of it, and be happy to compete and not get blown out. Centennial needs to get ready for next year. Once the game gets out of hand, they need to start subbing in sophmores and freshmen. Good Luck to both.

Ya all that and some slobber knockers to go.

so is no one gonna go out on a limb and say that centennial pulls the biggest upset in high school football history?

fine

i will

forget what i said earlier about franklin by 17

i'm gonna have faith in my team

centennial by 4

21-17

i know everyone will think i'm crazy but i have to believe that we can win and we can

:thumb:

OK can I gut stomp you. It'll hurt me, more than it'll hurt you.

Remember, this still isn't the same Centennial team from earlier this year. Our offense is clciking, our defense is stepping up to make big plays, and we're for the most part injury free for the first time this season. We have a new gameplan, and it wouldn't hurt to say that CHS would make this interesting.

If Coulumbia was winning the State Championship, Franklin will be winning the lottery and Heidi Klum.

I love rookies on this board!

No, my young apprentice - I did not fail 2 years, I had to endour 6 years of CHS Football drudgery due to my 2 older sons partaking in the comedy known as C-C-CHS Football.

Ironically, I always thought the C-C-CHS chant was pretty cool, but when you really look at it and listen - it sounds more like STUTTERING - appropriate for describing the Football program!

First off, I've been on here for 4 years (I used to be Preds).

Second of all, I feel sorry for your sons: #1-The way you talk about something they gave heart and soul for 4 years of their lives, #2-Having you as a father in general

We still here at Centennial actually take pride in our team. Go ahead and diss us, make yourself look big. We believe in our team.

First off, I've been on here for 4 years (I used to be Preds).

Second of all, I feel sorry for your sons: #1-The way you talk about something they gave heart and soul for 4 years of their lives, #2-Having you as a father in general

We still here at Centennial actually take pride in our team. Go ahead and diss us, make yourself look big. We believe in our team.

CHS CHS U stink!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Tank_76

i still think it will be closer than what everyone is thinking

emotionally centennials team and fans are on highs and we want to go out with a bang

centennial finally found an offense that works and the fans are as loud as they've ever been

and we're bringin back the kilt tradition that was left about 4 years ago

we're ready for once

that gives us momentum for this game

something we didnt have last year

i'll say franklin by 17 but i'm praying for a close game

and if i'm franklin i wouldnt overlook this game straight to the playoffs

i know they can and they already have the region title but centennial will give them a run for their money

and they past multiple years we have thousands turn out for the game

needless to say its gonna be loud

I'm going to go with Franklin by 45

Hey don't try and call out Faninthestand. He has had to put up with a lot more than you have in defending CHS. He has had to live with not only his heart broken, but his son's as well- times two. Trust me, that hurts a WHOLE lot more.

Time and time again he was present as victory was snatched from them by the coaches who are the engineers of, as he so aptly put it- the train wreck that is CHS football.

What YOU don't have is perspective. Too many of you come on here acting like you know something when your entire perspective goes maybe two years deep. It causes some of us long timers to chuckle; however, we endure as well as enjoy your enthusiasm.

Just don't try and comment on his ability as a father or what four years of blood and sweat mean. You don't have the standing to comment.

Edited by fromthetop2